Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

But looking at this picture is Kip that into Jillian. I like Kip a lot but that is my concern about him.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3465293;
    But looking at this picture is Kip that into Jillian. I like Kip a lot but that is my concern about him.
    I understand what you are saying. I just don't see him being like a Graham personally. I hope he is into her. You can just tell she digs him....a lot.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3465315;
    I understand what you are saying. I just don't see him being like a Graham personally. I hope he is into her. You can just tell she digs him....a lot.
    I really hope he is into her as much as she is definitely into him.I hope he isn't the one who could possibly break her heart.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3465261;
    now that I look more closely, I think we're wrong about it being Parque de Maria Luisa in Seville:

take a close look, the spots where the water is squirting out look to be on the interior of the fountain on the maria luisa seville fountain, whereas the kissing scene, they seem to be on top of the ledges...
    MMm... I think you found something.

That one in Spain doesn't look to be as big as what they are kissing in. It's not during the L.A. date. They are wearing blue type t-shirts in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3465293;
    ITA.
    I think Kip is the one that makes her heart pitter patter, and Reid is probably the best friend. When are they going to show us some Reid time?? I really want to like him.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3465190;
    I am no sleuthing expert, but I think the last hottub picture is from a different date. They have champagne flutes in the first ones, but the glasses in the last one look to be white wine glasses...to my eyes anyway.
    And I am hoping that it is Mr. Invisible Reid in the first hottub pix. Thanks...great job with the pictures and comparisons.
    Karey
    I went back and looked Karey...ITA...the glasses are different.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3465335;
    ITA.
    I think Kip is the one that makes her heart pitter patter, and Reid is probably the best friend. When are they going to show us some Reid time?? I really want to like him.
    I agree with this. I always thought the same thing with Trista too with Charlie and Ryan. I just hope Kiptyn is as into her as it seems she is into him quite a bit.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

So, the 5th guy on the boat is not shown on the cap. I'm thinking it's Michael. It looks like Jillian is hugging him for winning something, right?

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3465006;
    Is this the "too steamy for her" date in ep.4? The 3rd & 4th look like Juan to me....could he get booted in that date??
    What if the 'way too steamy' means just what it is; that the hot tub is so steamy they have a hard time seeing one another! Humorous situation.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3465318;
    I really hope he is into her as much as she is definitely into him.I hope he isn't the one who could possibly break her heart.
    As I mentioned on anther thread, I saw a lot of similarity in chemistry between Kip and Jillian and Ian and Meridith (Bachalorette 2, I re-watch the whole series last night). I don't see a Graham in Kip (at least from the preview).