Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Support our Troops

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

I've tried to search to see if anyone has posted this information...but didn't have much luck...anyway, the picture of jillian with the beach background and flowers, is the HTD with Kiptyn. It s the same shirt and location of his bio video.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3464973;
    I am SO glad we have you Canadian sleuthers with your intimate knowledge of some of these places!
    Yes (I think I posted that back when it was happening, around April 14.) Callaghan Backcountry Lodge. Also the site of the outdoor cocktail party at an ice bar made by production. Really pretty.

They were at Emerald Lake on April 17, and Banff on April 18 (for the rose ceremony).
    Last edited by jlccaz; 05-23-2009 at 10:57 AM.

Could this be somewhere in LA? It looks just like the guy Jill in kissing on the rooftop with the mellon bank sign in the backround.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3465236;
    Yes (I think I posted that back when it was happening, around April 14.) Callaghan Backcountry Lodge. Also the site of the outdoor cocktail party at an ice bar made by production. Really pretty.

They were at Emerald Lake on April 17, and Banff on April 18 (for the rose ceremony).
    Hey you!!! The newbies are doing fantastic, but they are struggling a bit because all the guys look similar. I am first to admit that visual discrimination and the screencaps has never been my strong suit. Anyway, we really need the oldtimers to come back and help them.

What is that commercial that keeps singing in my head? "Baby, come back!" Swifter? hahaha

I need to be able to nail down these positions, so that I can get all the editing in place!!

Thanks bunches, oldtimers ( Kasha, Jelle - where's Blondie - and the others who are so fantastic?)

ETA: I see Ariel and 3 Reality and a few others....don't want to leave anybody out. We're all a team.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3465197;
    I still think the hot tub pics are Reid, the chin doesn't look like Jesse's.
    I think they are Reid as well.

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3465256;
    Could this be somewhere in LA? It looks just like the guy Jill in kissing on the rooftop with the mellon bank sign in the backround.

now that I look more closely, I think we're wrong about it being Parque de Maria Luisa in Seville:

take a close look, the spots where the water is squirting out look to be on the interior of the fountain on the maria luisa seville fountain, whereas the kissing scene, they seem to be on top of the ledges...

maybe the fountain is in Barcelona and it's the same guy as she's biking with, so really only 3 FDs in Spain after all

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3464843;
    I think I found it..
    Monument to Alfonso XII - Parque del Buen
    Retiro - Madrid

(i am going to try one that is more zoomed in.) i think its a match.

this one the colors are better and the monument is clearer.

Sorry, if some one else posted this earlier.... not going back to look...but it didn't click with me at the time..

Flipped, definately a match:

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3465197;
    I still think the hot tub pics are Reid, the chin doesn't look like Jesse's.
    I hope you're right. I would like ot see some 1on1 with Reid and Jillian. I like Jesse though so I wouldn't mind if it was him either

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3465275;
    Flipped, definately a match:

OMG, she is so into Kip! I thought Jason was so into Melissa to but apparently it was always Molly.....