Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

I haven't seen this discussed yet, but in post # 33 in the screencap thread, the last picture, Jillian is hugging someone (Wes?) I noticed there is a mailbox in the background. Has anyone tried to figure out what it says, or does anyone know who it is? If it's Wes, we already know he had a HTD, but if it's not Wes, then it may be an answer to who else has a HTD???

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3465055;
    I haven't seen this discussed yet, but in post # 33 in the screencap thread, the last picture, Jillian is hugging someone (Wes?) I noticed there is a mailbox in the background. Has anyone tried to figure out what it says, or does anyone know who it is? If it's Wes, we already know he had a HTD, but if it's not Wes, then it may be an answer to who else has a HTD???
    it's wes. it is a mailbox but its outside a bar or something with a stage inside where wes performs for jilli on his htd

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3465026;
    Hair of the guy in last pic is totally different than the other.

eta

I thought at first it was Jesse. So, it's either Jesse or Reid.

cupcakes made this for Reid to compare his profile to the hot tub guy:

I think it is Reid. It looks like his profile. Wet hair is always darker.

I still wonder if the last picture is from the same hot tub. The others are so steamy as in colder weather and the last one there is no steam at all.

It really looks like Jesse to me. The short hair, the color, nose and chin seems to match. It could be from their glacier date?

Believe me, I want a Reid scene to look forward to, but I don't think that's him in the hot tub.

Isn't it possible that the crew could bring the candles etc. along from place to place.
    I can't see them buying new props for every location. Also they can use the same props and just add greenery or whatever to make them look different.

Normally they don't move as much as they have this time. Plus I am sure by now they know what they have to do to confuse the sleuthers.

The last one seems different. They are just hugging. His hair is thicker and curlier than Jesse's (who I think is in the steamy hot tub).

for comparison..

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3464986;
    I took all the hot tub shots in the various promos and put them together. Looks like it is all the same date. I thought it was Reid, but now I am not sure who it is. The nose in the profile shot looks like Reid, but in the rest of the shots the hair is darker and it looks more like Juan. The hot tub tiling doesn't seem to match the one at Banff Fairmont either. Where and who is this?

The last picture is from a different hot tub scene preview which I think is Kip, but all the top ones with the steam are from a different date and I think is Reid and I do think it matches with the Banff Fairmont. If you look where the lantern/candle is you can see it is reflecting on a little spot of light coloured tile the same as the Fairmont hot tub. It's just that the lighting is too dark to see all the details of the tub. I do think this is Reid and Jill in the Fairmont.

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion

Are these the same hairline?

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3465092;

Are these the same hairline?
    i don't see the absence of hair in ed's RC photo that the guy hugging jill goodbye has