Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

I took all the hot tub shots in the various promos and put them together. Looks like it is all the same date. I thought it was Reid, but now I am not sure who it is. The nose in the profile shot looks like Reid, but in the rest of the shots the hair is darker and it looks more like Juan. The hot tub tiling doesn't seem to match the one at Banff Fairmont either. Where and who is this?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3464986;
    I took all the hot tub shots in the various promos and put them together. Looks like it is all the same date. I thought it was Reid, but now I am not sure who it is. The nose in the profile shot looks like Reid, but in the rest of the shots the hair is darker and it looks more like Juan. The hot tub tiling doesn't seem to match the one at Banff Fairmont either. Where and who is this?

i think they all go together with the exception of the last one. there's no steam and jillis on the left in that one as opposed to the right in every other one. interesting though, the glasses are in and out of their hands and the lantern disappears and reappears? lol

eta: nvm i believe they DO all go together. i really though that profile was reid too though but your right, the more i see the less i think it is him... hmm

You're right. Are we sure the last picture is the same sequence?

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3464992;
    You're right. Are we sure the last picture is the same sequence?
    I saw the lantern with the white candle above the guys head in the last shot, so yes I assume they go together. Things seem to be disappearing in some of the caps.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3464993;
    I saw the lantern with the white candle above the guys head in the last shot, so yes I assume they go together. Things seem to be disappearing in some of the caps.

they must be moving around in that hot tub lol

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3464993;
    Yep, I see what you are saying now. Hair does get darker though when wet.......still could be Reid?

i'm throwing these two guys into the ring for potential hottub guys. both have pointy enough noses to be considered..

Is this the "too steamy for her" date in ep.4? The 3rd & 4th look like Juan to me....could he get booted in that date??

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3465001;
    i'm throwing these two guys into the ring for potential hottub guys. both have pointy enough noses to be considered..

I'm wondering if it is Jesse. I would rather have it be Jesse. Possibly?

Hair of the guy in last pic is totally different than the other.

eta

I thought at first it was Jesse. So, it's either Jesse or Reid.

cupcakes made this for Reid to compare his profile to the hot tub guy:

Last edited by atem; 05-22-2009 at 11:36 PM.