Page 10 of 668 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**No screencaps in here please**

I wonder who that is.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**No screencaps in here please**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3445320;

I wonder who that is.
    From that angle, I would say Mark or Robby. But when his head's turn to the left a little, it looks like Kip.

I wonder who that is.
    I know who I hope it is but I don't have a clue who it really is. Didn't she say no more hot tub shots?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3445323;
    I know who I hope it is but I don't have a clue who it really is. Didn't she say no more hot tub shots?
    lol I thought she said no more hot tubs, too.
    BUT can I just say that my favorite line from that promo was 'you know what hot tubs can do to people, you guys take it easy on each other' lol she's too funny!

I wonder who that is.
    Whoever she is with, she is with multiple "whomevers" as there are 4 wine glasses shown in that sc, in other words--a group date and not 1:1.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3445368;
    Whoever she is with, she is with multiple "whomevers" as there are 4 wine glasses shown in that sc, in other words--a group date and not 1:1.
    I saw the multiple glasses but if you notice, the glass in the back is a different shape then the 2 in the front. They could have a glass of wine and a glass of water or something.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3445368;
    I agree with you Kasha...that it's from a group date.

Could be from the LoftSeven date.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3445422;

LoftSeven indoor rooftop hottub/pool

Not quite a match. Nighttime lighting might be the difference, but I'm not convinced it's LoftSeven.

But it could be.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3445422;

It may be alone time on a group date.... didn't we see some of the guys looking down from a window? Maybe they were spying on the couple in the hot tub.....

FORT Fogey

Is loftseven the pool party date in Ep. 2?