Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Bachelorette 5 SPOILER Thread ***SPOILERS ONLY*** No sleuthing please!

  1. #11
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Bachelorette 5 SPOILER Thread ***SPOILERS ONLY*** No sleuthing please!

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3464581;
    According to new video....

    Can anyone fill in the rest? I can't even think of who is left.
    8 Guys at pool party/scavenger hunt:
    1. Micheal
    2. Tanner P
    3. Brad
    4. Wes
    5. Ed
    6. Brian
    7. Sasha
    8. Mathue

    Martina Mcbride date:
    1. Jake

    Venice Beach Date for 7:
    1. David
    2. Robby
    3. Kip
    4. Mike
    5. Mark
    6. Simon
    7. Jesse

    Four who don't get dates:
    1. Reid
    2. Tanner F
    3. Julien
    4. Robby


  2. #12
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5 SPOILER Thread ***SPOILERS ONLY*** No sleuthing please!

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3464596;
    8 Guys at pool party/scavenger hunt:
    1. Micheal
    2. Tanner P
    3. Brad
    4. Wes
    5. Ed
    6. Brian
    7. Sasha
    8. Mathue

    Martina Mcbride date:
    1. Jake

    Venice Beach Date for 7:
    1. David
    2. Robby
    3. Kip
    4. Mike
    5. Mark
    6. Simon
    7. Jesse

    Four who don't get dates:
    1. Reid
    2. Tanner F
    3. Julien
    4. Robby

    Where does Juan fit? And isn't Robby on the Venice Beach date?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  3. #13
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Bachelorette 5 SPOILER Thread ***SPOILERS ONLY*** No sleuthing please!

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3464601;
    Where does Juan fit? And isn't Robby on the Venice Beach date?
    Juan is on the basketball date, Robby is not.

  4. #14
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5 SPOILER Thread ***SPOILERS ONLY*** No sleuthing please!

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3464605;
    Juan is on the basketball date, Robby is not.
    Oh okay, I get them mixed up. Thanks!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  5. #15
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5 SPOILER Thread ***SPOILERS ONLY*** No sleuthing please!

    Revised: Next week's dates schedule.

    8 Guys at pool party/scavenger hunt:
    1. Micheal
    2. Tanner
    3. Brad
    4. Wes
    5. Ed
    6. Brian
    7. Sasha
    8. Mathue

    Martina Mcbride date:
    1. Jake

    Venice Beach Date for 7:
    1. David
    2. Juan
    3. Kip
    4. Mike
    5. Mark
    6. Simon
    7. Jesse

    Four who don't get dates:
    1. Robby
    2. Julien
    3. Reid
    4. Tanner F.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  6. #16
    FORT Fan wing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    307

    Re: Bachelorette 5 SPOILER Thread ***SPOILERS ONLY*** No sleuthing please!

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3464795;
    Revised: Next week's dates schedule.

    8 Guys at pool party/scavenger hunt:
    1. Micheal
    2. Tanner
    3. Brad
    4. Wes
    5. Ed
    6. Brian
    7. Sasha
    8. Mathue

    Martina Mcbride date:
    1. Jake

    Venice Beach Date for 7:
    1. David
    2. Juan
    3. Kip
    4. Mike
    5. Mark
    6. Simon
    7. Jesse

    Four who don't get dates:
    1. Robby
    2. Julien
    3. Reid
    4. Tanner F.
    I'm confused...who gets the bank vault date?
    I support pet adoption!

  7. #17
    FORT Fanatic barbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    562

    Re: Bachelorette 5 SPOILER Thread ***SPOILERS ONLY*** No sleuthing please!

    Quote Originally Posted by wing;3467872;
    I'm confused...who gets the bank vault date?
    Wes - he wins the pool party scavenger hunt.

  8. #18
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5 SPOILER Thread ***SPOILERS ONLY*** No sleuthing please!

    This week's date Schedule:

    John Wayne/After party walking group: 11 guys:

    1. Mike
    2. Micheal
    3. Reid
    4. Kip
    5. Wes
    6. Tanner F.
    7. Tanner P.
    8. Brad
    9. Mark
    10. Juan
    11. Robby

    Rappelling Date 1 on 1:

    1. Ed

    1 on 1 Date in Ferrari:

    1. Sasha

    Guys who don't get dates?:

    1. Jesse
    2. David
    3. Jake
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  9. #19
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    107

    Re: Bachelorette 5 SPOILER Thread ***SPOILERS ONLY*** No sleuthing please!

    Reid just tweeted. So he's back in communication at least from the web.

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey 2observe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Bachelorette 5 SPOILER Thread ***SPOILERS ONLY*** No sleuthing please!

    Quote Originally Posted by kcrom53;3472328;
    Reid just tweeted. So he's back in communication at least from the web.
    Hmmmm.... does anyone know when Mike returned home????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.