Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

addison h.

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

you know I can't help thinking how lame this would make him look...

but look at Molly. she came off as pretty ridiculous for taking Jason back immediately.

so we can't say it hasn't happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3566220;
    you know I can't help thinking how lame this would make him look...

but look at Molly. she came off as pretty ridiculous for taking Jason back immediately.

so we can't say it hasn't happened before.
    You know at first I was shocked how fast Molly took Jason back but then I started to think about what I would have done in that situation and honestly if I was still in love with the guy and he was asking for another shot I would probably give it to him unless he was a drug user or/and alcohol abuser or abused me.

Does that make me ridiculous?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Not at all, because I think most of us who have ended up someone's RL f2 have had the fantasy that he would come back and say that he made a mistake. Harlequin Romance 101. Unfortunately for Molly, she was less TV friendly than Melissa.

You know, after having watched pretty much every season of the bachelor/bachelorette, it wouldn't surprise me that Jillian told the producers that she had already made her choice in Reid and then Fleiss concocted some "dramatic" story to finish everything out...it also wouldn't surprise me if Jillian, Reid, Ed and Kip were in on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3566273;
    You know, after having watched pretty much every season of the bachelor/bachelorette, it wouldn't surprise me that Jillian told the producers that she had already made her choice in Reid and then Fleiss concocted some "dramatic" story to finish everything out...it also wouldn't surprise me if Jillian, Reid, Ed and Kip were in on it.
    I'm wondering this as well, Daliana. There seems to have been a tremendous amount of producer manipulation the past few seasons -- seemingly to manufacture twists that we haven't seen before...
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3564522;
    I find it hilarious that some say she is falling in love with Kip and Reid.....Hmmm if she was in love with Reid why would she let him go at F3?
    Could be the same reason why Jason was in love with Molly and let her go. producer driven maybe..

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3564538;
    This is what doesn't make sense. So she wanted Reid out of the 3 but he couldn't open up, so she cuts him. So she moves on with Ed and Kip even though she wanted Reid? Just doesn't add up to me. Even if Reid comes back, I don't think she will pick him.
    IF that's the case, then I hope Reid is the next Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears;3565290;
    What a freakin' mess.
    I second that..

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3565338;
    This is the only way I believe it will happen, if Reid is indeed her F1 in the end.
    I want to believe that , because I see a connection there. But why cut him at F3, and not give him the opportunity for LCD, and to meet her family if she is in love with him? Makes no sense. Going to be a night tomorrow when she breaks his heart .

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3566404;
    I want to believe that , because I see a connection there. But why cut him at F3, and not give him the opportunity for LCD, and to meet her family if she is in love with him? Makes no sense. Going to be a night tomorrow when she breaks his heart .
    But...it seems Reid has had some editing out already, and we already know they weren't at TMTA...so, I don't think it's a huge stretch to think her parents were kept around and they DID meet him, or at least all 3.