Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3566006;
    I think they'll have to hint at something 'surprising' or 'shocking' for the finale, but I don't know if they will tease that Reid comes back. Is that what you're asking? I believe he comes back. Not sure we'll have it laid out for us completely after tomorrow night. Just little teasers for two weeks. Like feet walking on tile/granite floors.
    Yes, I was just wondering if anyone thought that if in fact Reid left tommorow night, they would show him coming back (if he does) in the Finale previews......We'll probably just get the same old caps of brown suit guy, blue suit guy and doorway guy. =(

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3566013;
    And the FRC may end up as cliff-hanger as well

With the final chapter of this season actually shown on the AFTR
    Well possibly but Jillian has said you won't know if I end up with someone until 5 minutes later. The After show is more than 5 minutes later. She also said on June 1st that all decisions had been made and were in the can. (spin I dunno) but she said it.

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3566001;
    No I believe Ed is the guy in Dismount screen, and I also see him in this new screen, but he's dressed differently. If it was the FD he would have his khaki shorts on no?
    It looks to me that he is in the same shorts as in the "dismount" scene. They are kind of a dark khaki to me. Of course I had to strain my eyes to see them!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mystic_one;3566048;
    It looks to me that he is in the same shorts as in the "dismount" scene. They are kind of a dark khaki to me. Of course I had to strain my eyes to see them!!!
    Yes I did too and they are the same ones

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3566038;
    Yes, I was just wondering if anyone thought that if in fact Reid left tommorow night, they would show him coming back (if he does) in the Finale previews......We'll probably just get the same old caps of brown suit guy, blue suit guy and doorway guy. =(
    And add in some teasers with Jill having tearful convos with silhouetted figures, walking in the beautiful HI landscape with somebody's legs, having drinks in a beautifully appointed room with somebody's shoulder, you get the drift.

So is that MF's latest thing and going to be for a while....??? Twists at the ATFR?????

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3566054;
    And add in some teasers with Jill having tearful convos with silhouetted figures, walking in the beautiful HI landscape with somebody's legs, having drinks in a beautifully appointed room with somebody's shoulder, you get the drift.
    Hahaha but they will show a hint of something if its dramatic like someone returning AGAIN!~

Now a real shocker would be if the guys do not show up for the LCD's and they are replaced by men named:

Mr. Brownsuitguy
    Mr. Bluesuitguy
    Mr. Faceindoorwayguy

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3566042;
    Well possibly but Jillian has said you won't know if I end up with someone until 5 minutes later. The After show is more than 5 minutes later. She also said on June 1st that all decisions had been made and were in the can. (spin I dunno) but she said it.
    I think it really depends on if you trust some people's information that upcoming eps. are still being edited or not. Jillian (poor pawn) can only speak to things she knows. She knows what actually transpired in real-time moments. As we sit here today, Jillian's real-time moments were a month and a half ago. As far as I'm concerned, just about anything can happen, short of Juan or Dave being F1.
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3566054;
    Lol...it's like that mystery date game we had as kids - the one with the different doors.