Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3479498;
    Does anybody really think that Sasha rode the city bus all the way to LAX? I assumed that the whole thing is staged, and after they get the shoot, he is interviewed and sent to the airport in a limo the same way all the rest are. I admit that watching one of them being given a bicycle and a map would be pretty funny, though.
    My son sat down with me for a minute and saw the Sasha departure - he laughed his head off and noted that the "dramatic" aerial shot of the bus wasn't the real bus - it was a double bus and was full of people. That had to be the silliest departure ever, with the emotional music, etc. I guess they were creating a big contrast with the Ferrari? Bet Fleiss and his crew had a good laugh when they wrote that into the script.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3479518;
    I agree with your descriptions. While I like Kip, we know so little about him because he never says anything and is a bit too physical with Jillian. Ed seems like a great guy, a little unsure of this process and what he really wants. I do like his sense of humor - remarking that he wasn't even sure if the zipline thing they were doing "was legal". And I liked that he stood up for Juan.

But Reid is turning out to be my favorite. He seems solid, laid back, and confident. He also has a nice sense of humor. I love the one-liners that we see and Jillian and his first kiss was "soft and sweet". Perfect for an F1.

What happened to Jesse? He is the most invisible of all of them - how far is he supposed to make it? Mike is invisible as well, but doesn't he go home next week?
    Jesse and Mike don't go to f3 per SCs for now at least.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3479527;
    Jesse and Mike don't go to f3 per SCs for now at least.
    Is it Jesse, though that may have a HTD? In Carmel? And Mike in Spain was replaced with Ed, correct?

FORT Fogey

Red flags for f3 - as far as we know

Ed - Workaholic, confesses to not opening up easily, want to meet some goals before settling down, lack of eye contact, focused on rose more than asking her questions about her on date

Kip - too much focus on chemistry edit, Jillian's concern about him being a heartbreaker, physical chemistry moving too fast compared to what they know about each other

Reid - hasn't had a lot of 1-1 time with Jillian, she doesn't feel the need to rush things with him, has only been in love 1 1/2 times in his life (inside joke between them?)

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3479231;
    Chris Harrisons Twitter 12 hours ago....

chrisbharrisonWalking over to el capitan with Jilli. Love this girl. She says she's the happiest she's been in a long ttime
    about 12 hours ago from web
    I had posted last night during the show that even though their chat is scripted you can tell bhow much Chris really cares for Jillian.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3479251;
    Was last night the Bachelorette show or the David and Juan show. Tptb certainly have edited a lot of filler to make up the two hours for this show, to bad we do not get to see more of the dates and less of the boring drama.

If they started showing the dates, it will give it all away and it's too early.

Ed is workaholic? and very guarded (less eye contact, wants to know if he'll get the rose instead of getting to know her, wants to achieve some goals before settling)

Kip is a heartbreaker? Never had his heart broken, though they claim a physical attraction, it's seems awkward at times

Reid, is a frustrated friend for now who is getting 5 minute moments with him. Is she testing his patience? He's outgoing and hasn't been caught in controversy. Willing to open up and straightforward with a great sense of humor.

With all this going on, they have to use fillers to hide the real story if there is a good one.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3479525;
    My son sat down with me for a minute and saw the Sasha departure - he laughed his head off and noted that the "dramatic" aerial shot of the bus wasn't the real bus - it was a double bus and was full of people. That had to be the silliest departure ever, with the emotional music, etc. I guess they were creating a big contrast with the Ferrari? Bet Fleiss and his crew had a good laugh when they wrote that into the script.
    I must admit.....even though I found the departure totally absurd.....I couldn't help but laugh....it was so totally ridiculous. Fleiss, you got me on this one!!

Any medical types or fellow addiction consellors out there??? I mentioned this in David's thread but am curious to throw it into the mix here... does anyone else wonder about DRUGS more than just that he's a 'boozer'... "(ste) roid" rage was mentioned by another poster.... IMO there's a believable evil spirit in this guy's eyes that's beyond acting or editing, and he seems to have a dependent sort of personality, IMO. I wonder why on earth he's even there, let alone staying. Would it be too cynical to extend that suspicion to some of the other's demeanor... sorry, but it seems just about anything is condoned by tptb here for the sake of drama... what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3479737;
    Any medical types or fellow addiction consellors out there??? I mentioned this in David's thread but am curious to throw it into the mix here... does anyone else wonder about DRUGS more than just that he's a 'boozer'... "(ste) roid" rage was mentioned by another poster.... IMO there's a believable evil spirit in this guy's eyes that's beyond acting or editing, and he seems to have a dependent sort of personality, IMO. I wonder why on earth he's even there, let alone staying. Would it be too cynical to extend that suspicion to some of the other's demeanor... sorry, but it seems just about anything is condoned by tptb here for the sake of drama... what do you think?
    I'm sure they do drug tests before they go on the show, or at least I hope ...I do think Dave is crossing the line w/ physically threatening Juan, and I think TPTB should have given Jilli a heads up on this guy, or kicked him off. I mean he totally threatened him MULTIPLE times, and was serious about it.

Here are my thoughts on the F3.

If it is Kip and Reid, Reid wins.
    If it is Kip and Ed, Ed wins.
    If it is Ed and Reid, I have no idea who wins that one; I'm going to have to go with Reid though as he seems to be more open with her.

What ya'll think. I just don't see Kip winning.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn