Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3564467;
    I have thought that myself, that "the rose" would make its way into the LCD gift collage.
    Maybe he got it dried, pressed and framed in a photo box and his Mom snuck it into her carry-on, along with his bad powder blue 70's suit. She'll present it to Jillian when his parents meet her.

I think if she is falling in love with Reid but feels he can't verbalize or tell her how he feels, she will let him go.

I think Reid scares her and excites her but she's not the guy she pictured herself with therefore if she feels Reid does not feel for her the way she feels for him, she will let him go and go with the "safe bets" of Ed and Kip...the guys that are on her list, the type of guys she has always pictured herself with.

My gut tells me that she will decide to somehow let both Kip and Ed go during the FRC...that's her decision....because at the end of the day, they don't make her feel like Reid makes her feel...whether Reid shows up or she goes and find him, who knows, but I really believe that in the end, Reid will tell her how he feels and they will end up together.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3564503;
    Not sure how this show ending will go down, but I haven't seen Jillian what I would consider falling in love with Kip or Reid. All I see are two good friendships made.
    But she said that she was falling in love with Kip and Reid.........she never said that about ED. That is why I feel that with ED there are tons of doubts in her mind, and for that, I also feel that there is no way that she will choose ED.

Her final choice will be to take Reid and Kip to the F2. Reid will be the F1, and her only other concern with him of committment, will be put to rest when he asks her to mary him.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3564569;
    But she said that she was falling in love with Kip and Reid.........she never said that about ED. That is why I feel that with ED there are tons of doubts in her mind, and for that, I also feel that there is no way that she will choose ED.

Her final choice will be to take Reid and Kip to the F2. Reid will be the F1, and her only other concern with him of committment, will be put to rest when he asks her to mary him.
    Well, we SAW her say she was falling for Kip and Reid. We didn't see her say she was falling for Ed, but she could have.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3564552;
    Who says he's Final 3?
    I have no idea, but LisaMill said he was.

Nicely Done!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3564549;
    ITA! She moves on with Kip and Ed only because they opened up but the whole time she wanted Reid.......

I hope all of my questions can be answered after tommorow night.
    Great post Sanlee, this is the hardest thing to figure out!! Jillian started out in this game a very confident self assured woman, knowing exactly what she was looking for. Now what we are seeing is a girl......who has some insecurities, and does not seem to know what she wants at all?

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3564535;
    Anyone buy this theory I trotted out last night? This is all assuming Reid is F3. We still don't know who goes...
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls
    I haven't caught up yet but has anyone mentioned the possibility that Reid takes himself out of the situation in a sense by telling Jillian that he wants to commit to her but cannot see himself doing it when these 2 other dudes, lol, are around (edit) so if she sees fit, she needs to cut him, he can't handle the pressure...in doing so, he realizes that this was crazy and he can't see himself without her, goes back, etc.
    Especially, if he is unable to be "romantic", aware that Ed already spent the night with her in Spain (per comment Wes made in his interview with RS about the guys confiding to each other before she came); and he figures she will spend the night again with Ed and Kip.
    This makes sense if he is genuinely falling in love. If he was just swept along with the tide of the romantic show, he may have not been as stressed over it. Knowing both of the other guys have just as good a chance as he, must have been very disconcerting to someone actually falling in love. I would have been angry or upset knowing Ed had already spent the night with her, and would have held back or withdrawn some.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Nicely Done!

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3564572;
    Well, we SAW her say she was falling for Kip and Reid. We didn't see her say she was falling for Ed, but she could have.
    Exactly!!!We also have no idea what has really been said, as we all know this show, and the words we hear are heavily edited.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3564522;
    I find it hilarious that some say she is falling in love with Kip and Reid.....Hmmm if she was in love with Reid why would she let him go at F3?
    Jillian wants an engagement. She wants the ring on her finger.

If the F3 leaving to come back to propose is part of the storyboard then she would have had handlers whispering to her that Reid won't commit, and maybe saying to her that Kip and Ed will. Reid may tell her that he cannot propose to her at the end (rational, but goes against the point of the show). Then she could have Kip (possibly) and Ed who are "sure bets", telling her things not because they believe it, but they think its what she wants to hear (which is why they leave Reid in saying this--like Molly's comment last year about choosing the wrong one.)

When she actually says goodbye it makes her realize she DID make a big mistake--she is sure not looking her best in the SC on the bench. She plans to cut Kip and Ed at FRC. "I knew what I had to do." Doesn't sound like terminology you would use when accepting a proposal from a man you love.

This is all playing into the story. TPTB have kept Reid and sends him to go tell her how he feels. She accepts--good tv. She declines--good tv.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3564513;
    Reg #9 on the list, she asked CH not to use the H word, but she did say she could see herself with one of the guys there (which now means Kip or Reid since Ed had hightailed it back to Chitown by then)
    Yea, ED definately hightailed it back to Chitown to try to resolve the problems that he left behind that were starting to fester.........lol.