Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3564491;
    Why would she let him go if she was falling in love with him? Because she thought he didn't reciprocate?
    Yes, because he clearly tells her he is not on that same page, possibly there is even more to that story.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3564360;
    To me Reid is a great guy, lots of fun, but is not into Jillian enough, nor her into him enough to even think about marriage.....

Ed has been into Jillian to me since he spent time in the mansion and that has not changed...that is the only thing on Ed's mind because I feel he has met "the one"...if she feels the same (which every indication shows) then this is the real thing....
    If not, they shoulld go into acting...
    See, I think it is exactly because Ed is a very bad actor that many of us are not convinced of his feelings for Jill, all rumors aside.

Nicely Done!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3564503;
    Not sure how this show ending will go down, but I haven't seen Jillian what I would consider falling in love with Kip or Reid. All I see are two good friendships made.
    I find it hilarious that some say she is falling in love with Kip and Reid.....Hmmm if she was in love with Reid why would she let him go at F3?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3564506;
    I think that Ed should. But first he has to learn eye contact.
    I'd say he's got to learn to date one girl at a time and stop being a "polygirlfriendist" (thanks to sdl), before he talks marriage.

Oh! Ed's got to learn so many things before he finds a wife, he seems clueless unless of course he prefers an open marriage.
    Last edited by seeker; 07-12-2009 at 05:45 PM.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Anyone buy this theory I trotted out last night? This is all assuming Reid is F3. We still don't know who goes...

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3563486;

I haven't caught up yet but has anyone mentioned the possibility that Reid takes himself out of the situation in a sense by telling Jillian that he wants to commit to her but cannot see himself doing it when these 2 other dudes, lol, are around (edit) so if she sees fit, she needs to cut him, he can't handle the pressure...in doing so, he realizes that this was crazy and he can't see himself without her, goes back, etc.

Summary - Reid was her F1 all along but he forced her hand, she lets him go, then he realizes he was a dufus and came back to get Jillian.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3564491;
    Why would she let him go if she was falling in love with him? Because she thought he didn't reciprocate?
    This is what doesn't make sense. So she wanted Reid out of the 3 but he couldn't open up, so she cuts him. So she moves on with Ed and Kip even though she wanted Reid? Just doesn't add up to me. Even if Reid comes back, I don't think she will pick him.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3564535;
    Anyone buy this theory I trotted out last night? This is all assuming Reid is F3. We still don't know who goes...
    I know that it makes me feel better about what potentially will transpire!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3564538;
    This is what doesn't make sense. So she wanted Reid out of the 3 but he couldn't open up, so she cuts him. So she moves on with Ed and Kip even though she wanted Reid? Just doesn't add up to me. Even if Reid comes back, I don't think she will pick him.
    ITA! She moves on with Kip and Ed only because they opened up but the whole time she wanted Reid.......

I hope all of my questions can be answered after tommorow night.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3564538;
    Who says he's Final 3?

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3564535;
    I like it and I want to believe it but we've seen Reid being jealous and saying he doesn't like seeing Jilly on dates with the others and whatever, would he really leave her to the other two instead of taking a chance? Like I said I want to believe it because I'm a total fangirl for these two but it just seems very hard to believe that he would be that selfless.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City