Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3479267;
    If 4 go to Spain and only 1 is cut, 3 could end up in Hawaii, so Kip could still be F3.
    Oh yea I def think Kip is in the F3. I'm not sure how I would feel about him being the next bachelor though, he seems too shy/reserved. You know, I love her choices in for the F3 (Ed, Kip and Reid), but I'm not sure I could see any of them being the next bachelor. Both Ed and Kip seem too shy and laid back and I kinda get the feeling from Reid that he wouldn't want to do it. Plus they all seem to be super busy w/ their jobs and not sure if they would want to take all that time off again.

I think Reid is into Jillian but not so sure she's as into him. It seems more mutual with Ed. I'm not sure about Kip at all. He's coming across as a f2 guy with the chemistry but not much else (yet). Right now I'd put Ed as f1 and Reid as f3 but that could change. I do question her feelings for Reid if she doesn't pick him for a 1 on 1 soon. It won't be next week for sure and we've seen a SC of ep 5 RC where he doesn't have a rose.

I'm liking Kipton, then Ed .... but just can't get into Reid. I find him effeminate for some reason. Not sure what it is, but from the first night, I just haven't found him to be very manly... for lack of a better word
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3479272;
    I honestly cannot tell who is good for Jill at this point. The men have yet to ask her any questions about herself, her job, her family, her friends, her normal routine, etc. We know she is "adventurous" but seriously what does she do in her normal life that she can classify herself as such. Is she an avid skydiver, does she enjoy bungee jumping, or camping or hiking or what? I feel like I know nothing about her except her family's past and I have been watching her for two seasons. Apparently she loves her job but she never talks about it. She talks about relationships with people but its the same thing over and over about finding a best friend and the obvious stuff that someone with any social skills whatsoever would know about having a relationship with somebody. All this to say I really have no clue about who Jillian is besides the company slur that she is required to say by ABC therefore I cannot properly evaluate who I think is most compatible to her. Not trying to diss Jill just saying to me she is a huge question mark to me. Am I crazy? feel free to say so haha
    I am sure she has been talking about her life a lot, and that she is being asked a bunch of questions, but it's prob being edited all out so far, that is the feeling I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3479281;
    I am sure she has been talking about her life a lot, and that she is being asked a bunch of questions, but it's prob being edited all out so far, that is the feeling I get.
    I agree, the editing seems to be all about the goofs on the show, trying to get all the drama in before Jillian gives them the boot
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3479119;
    Word in the Jillian camp is that she is smitten and in love ..... she hopes that her and Reid will last forever, but she is cautious right now. She is thinking that just maybe there might be an engagement announcement NEXT year.
    Freedom, you gotta tell us where you go that from!

Personally, I won't be surprised at all with a no engagement ending.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3479278;
    I think Reid is into Jillian but not so sure she's as into him. It seems more mutual with Ed. I'm not sure about Kip at all. He's coming across as a f2 guy with the chemistry but not much else (yet). Right now I'd put Ed as f1 and Reid as f3 but that could change. I do question her feelings for Reid if she doesn't pick him for a 1 on 1 soon. It won't be next week for sure and we've seen a SC of ep 5 RC where he doesn't have a rose.
    See I don't see that at all, she was really into that kiss. To me it seems like they have edited out a lot of Jillian's and Reid's time togeather. I mean @ the 1st rose ceremony we know they had a pretty good conversation (given the pic of the two of them laughing and him teasing her a bit when she gave him the rose) but it was completely edited out. Plus, they edited out their first kiss on their one-on-one time on the date last night. I dunno, I mean we know for a fact that he does get a one-on-one date in ep 5, maybe they just edited out the rose.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3479291;
    Freedom, you gotta tell us where you go that from!

Personally, I won't be surprised at all with a no engagement ending.
    I actually would kind of be happy to see no engagement. Jillian seems like a pretty level headed gal, and the F3 don't looks like the over dramatic types. It's more realistic to me if she does not get engaged.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3479293;
    See I don't see that at all, she was really into that kiss. To me it seems like they have edited out a lot of Jillian's and Reid's time togeather. I mean @ the 1st rose ceremony we know they had a pretty good conversation (given the pic of the two of them laughing and him teasing her a bit when she gave him the rose) but it was completely edited out. Plus, they edited out their first kiss on their one-on-one time on the date last night. I dunno, I mean we know for a fact that he does get a one-on-one date in ep 5, maybe they just edited out the rose.

Or maybe the clip is a shot before he gets the rose. He's with her in Spain so we know he got a rose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3479281;
    This is one of the things that annoys me the most about this show; they never show the conversations that have any real depth, or that reflect what people really talk about on first dates- hobbies, favorites, family, work, school, politics, anything but "relationship theory 101", as I think of it. TPTB obviously think we'd be bored by hearing about these things, or maybe it would make her choices too obvious. But I agree that despite our best guesses and own personal preferences, we can never really know who is the best fit for Jillian based on what they show us.