Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

  1. #901
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    JMHO but - this was the worst b'ette show I have ever seen tonght - blech - tho there were a few humorous moments
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  2. #902
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Juan was the slick snake oil salesman

    Tanner was going nuts about Jillian's feet for the 3rd episode (sic)

    David's veins were popping on his forehead with all that ranting

    Robby was all smiles esp. after he got the rose

    Kip was starting to open up a little more and cosy

    Brad was bitter till the end

    Wes wanted to prove he could finish a song even if he had to sneak out of the barn

    Michael's comments after finding he was going to play a gay cowboy was hilarious

    Ed had a lot of time with Jillian but he still had difficulty looking her in the eye.......for an American that's a little odd

    Jesse was literarily unseen today except when he got a rose

    Mark got dragged into David's heated rant about Juan

    Jake brought a date card in and that was it

    Mike was a sport to play the gay cowboy

    That's the gist of it for this week...

  3. #903
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    When Jillian is with Kip before RC she says "Kiptin is a sweetheart. Then she continues "He seems like somebody who puts his heart on the line. And I love that he is not afraid to tell me how he feels". Was she really talking about Kip if not who fits that bill.

    Any guesses!

  4. #904
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    hi folks - I'm soooo out of the loop this season - haven't been able to follow the board much but have watched all the episodes.

    Last time I was on here (laptop is in the shop and have to share other computer with my boys!!) the f3 were Kip, Reid and one of the Mikes - now it seems to be Ed, from what I gather. Was there new sc's to show this?

    Also, I don't see a timeline thread - is there one this season?

    would appreciate any help.... thanks
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  5. #905
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3478907;
    When Jillian is with Kip before RC she says "Kiptin is a sweetheart. Then she continues "He seems like somebody who puts his heart on the line. And I love that he is not afraid to tell me how he feels". Was she really talking about Kip if not who fits that bill.

    Any guesses!
    Sounds like Reid to me.

  6. #906
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    We saw Ed tell Jillian "There is some drama going on" just before CH came to take her away. The odd part was Ed was sitting to her right and David was on her left.

    Ed seems more comfortable now that he has moved into the house with Robby and Jillian.

  7. #907
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3478907;
    When Jillian is with Kip before RC she says "Kiptin is a sweetheart. Then she continues "He seems like somebody who puts his heart on the line. And I love that he is not afraid to tell me how he feels". Was she really talking about Kip if not who fits that bill.

    Any guesses!
    Yeah that is so obviously someone other than Kip (my guess Reid) because during the meeting with Chris she says her and Kip haven't found out that much about each other, they don't talk much (paraphrase) but their physical connection is stronger. :nono
    We need not think alike to love alike

  8. #908
    FORT Fogey cheekychook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3478909;
    hi folks - I'm soooo out of the loop this season - haven't been able to follow the board much but have watched all the episodes.

    Last time I was on here (laptop is in the shop and have to share other computer with my boys!!) the f3 were Kip, Reid and one of the Mikes - now it seems to be Ed, from what I gather. Was there new sc's to show this?

    Also, I don't see a timeline thread - is there one this season?

    would appreciate any help.... thanks
    A photo appeared in a magazine this weekend that places Ed in Hawaii, so he has to be in the F3 somewhere. There is at least one thread that has a speculated timeline, but I can't remember which thread it is!
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

    Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

  9. #909
    FORT Fogey JoLena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,507

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Did anyone read the ABC alert tonight? After reading that , I am more convinced that Jillian might have pulled a BRAD in the end. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

  10. #910
    FORT Fogey thetinydancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3478934;
    Did anyone read the ABC alert tonight? After reading that , I am more convinced that Jillian might have pulled a BRAD in the end. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
    Fill me in!?!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.