Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3561717;
    Oh I love that! I would add you can also tell by which ones know they should walk on the outside (b/w you and the cars) when you're walking down a sidewalk!
    I agree. Don't forget opening the door. I'm in the south & we still have good, young, southern boys that do things like that. *sigh
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

There is no longer any significance to the position where someone is placed, and their going home status when it gets down to F3. Earlier rose ceremonies have usually positioned someone going home toward center, allowing them to be given a goodbye by the person(s) standing to either side. But, TPTB caught on to our "watching" for this in every ceremony and started changing it up.

I do believe that Reid is F3, but his position (center) may be the result of color co-ordination, or any other guess people come up with.

sdl - Thanks for giving me a hearty laugh, loved your last post!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3561692;
    Spewing here ...spewing
    This gf/gfs thing is going to be one for the joke books.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3561726;
    There is no longer any significance to the position where someone is placed, and their going home status when it gets down to F3. Earlier rose ceremonies have usually positioned someone going home toward center, allowing them to be given a goodbye by the person(s) standing to either side. But, TPTB caught on to our "watching" for this in every ceremony and started changing it up.

I do believe that Reid is F3, but his position (center) may be the result of color co-ordination, or any other guess people come up with.

sdl - Thanks for giving me a hearty laugh, loved your last post!
    I think Kip should have stood in the middle, at least that way we could have seen a progression from light to dark. Ed, Kip to Reid. The light outfit (don't know if that can be referred to as a suit) next to the black one worn by Reid makes Ed's outfit look even worse. Can someone post pictures of Ed before (on first day) and after (f3 RC), what a contrast!

May the producers rushed him to get in line for RC bec' they were tired of his demanding ways.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3561717;
    Oh I love that! I would add you can also tell by which ones know they should walk on the outside (b/w you and the cars) when you're walking down a sidewalk!
    Shoot. Now I'll have to go back and watch the sidewalk walking scenes in Spain, lol. AND I agree with you. I had my son start walking on the outside when he turned 13. Told him that was the way a polite man did it.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3561016;
    There is no way they will spend any time on ED gf gate..
    None, won't even be mentioned for the rest of the show since it is based on rumors on the Internet that have nothing to to with the love story they are trying to sell the public on , not the Forters but the general public .
    The bad guy, for the general public, is WES. He is gone.
    They will focus now on the remaining love stories and build up to the happy ending for Jilly.

I personally think people are putting way too much emphasis and stock into these Internet rumors. My thoughts are that they will not play into the ending
    at all.
    The general public has no interest or knowledge in them and are waiting to see Jilly find love in the end ..That is the point of the show and what they build the story around.
    And yes , there will be a happy ending for Jilly.Again, the drama left to come wil be Kip proposing early the day of the FRC and Jilly respectfully taking time to consider it.
    No Bach is coming back again, that's done.

If you don't want to believe this happens I am great with that..
    These are my "thoughts" that I have had for some time now on how this will go..

I am gonna wait and see ....

Regarding the bolded sections:

1) The supposed internet rumours that you are talking about are dealing with real contacts that know Ed and of his ways. I truely believe them as I can't imagine them not to be true when you have several sources saying the same info. These sources also have never had contact with each other.

As far as the LOVE STORY being portrayed, I don't think that love story includes ED but rather is more about REID!

2) I believe that the rumours as you call them are in fact truth's because of the numerous sources that don't know each other, are saying exactly the same info..........how does that make for internet rumours?

3) I believe the happy ending will be with REID............if you closely pay attention to the HTD, the Spain date, they(TPTB) are showing the love story that exists between Jill and REID.

All of this post is IMO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3561024;
    Or, she and Ed have worked it out.
    With all the information that is coming forward, I think it is highly doubtful that Jill will forget and forgive ED for all of the crap that he has done.........It was hard enough for her to give him a second chance when he wanted to come back after the HTD's......

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HillCntryGrl;3561048;
    I am becoming increasingly disenchanted with the whole season and disappointed in Jillian. At this point, I think both Reid and Kip are too good for her and Ed and all his gf/gf rumors will be her choice. Don't forget, she gravitates toward the bad boys. It will unfortunately be heartbrake again but one of her own making. Look how long she hung on to Wes.
    I am wanting to understand why you are placing all of this on Jillian.......it is TPTB and ED that are doing this. I believe that Jill and Reid will come out of this just fine.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3561081;
    is it a fact that the Ex and friends are offered tickets? I am missing where that's fact?
    I think someone in production or wherever these rumors have originated , some Exs friend are getting a great laugh out of all of this.
    I guess I have a hard time understanding why the facts of Ed's previous history are still being called rumours.............there are many sources stating facts that this is ED's character............

Quote:
    Originally Posted by goldie2
    is it a fact that the Ex and friends are offered tickets? I am missing where that's fact?
    I think someone in production or wherever these rumors have originated , some Exs friend are getting a great laugh out of all of this

coastalbc: I guess I have a hard time understanding why the facts of Ed's previous history are still being called rumours.............there are many sources stating facts that this is ED's character............
    Ohhhh Goldie...just come to the "dark side"...the skeptical...side of the Bach