Page 61 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061626364656667686970711111615611061 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3467795;
    I know by Sc's that Reid gets a HTD....but I just don't understand all the Reid love since there has been nothing about him so far. I just don't get....if you are just going by the fact that the SC's are indicating that he is in the F4/5 HTD and possibly in Spain and you prefer his looks over others that is one thing but to make comments about who he is, how he is around Jillian, how funny he is, just makes no sense to me. This is coming from someone who doesn't really know for a fact who is in the finals but just going off of one episode and commercials I do not know Reid at all......My daughter and I like (just off the first episode) Jake and Kip and thinks Jillian was very comfortable with them.....I just wanted to see where ever one is coming from.....
    she seems so happy with him in Philly from the SCs we have, and also the look on her face when he's placing the flower in her hair is quite loving!

I know by Sc's that Reid gets a HTD....but I just don't understand all the Reid love since there has been nothing about him so far. I just don't get....if you are just going by the fact that the SC's are indicating that he is in the F4/5 HTD and possibly in Spain and you prefer his looks over others that is one thing but to make comments about who he is, how he is around Jillian, how funny he is, just makes no sense to me. This is coming from someone who doesn't really know for a fact who is in the finals but just going off of one episode and commercials I do not know Reid at all......My daughter and I like (just off the first episode) Jake and Kip and thinks Jillian was very comfortable with them.....I just wanted to see where ever one is coming from.....
    Here is how atem described her likeness for Reid a few days ago, and I fully concur with her statement:

Originally Posted by atem
    Well, I didn't pay any attention to Reid when I saw his pic. Then someone posted him modeling some T-shirts. One was of the body of the smurf and another with Mr. Mean on it. It was hilarious! We found out that his brother started a on-line t-shirt store and Reid modeled for him. In the pics you can tell he's a laid back kind of guy with a sense of humor. You can tell that he's very sucessful in his job and more importantly, loves doing it. You could also tell that he's looking to find someone (he actually did a tweet on that).

Also, before I even know it was Reid, I thought the person putting that flower in her hair really cares for her. Thus, I would be happy that Jillian found someone that cares for her like that.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3467831;
    Here is how atem described her likeness for Reid a few days ago, and I fully concur with her statement:
    I am always cognizant that pictures can fool you and looks can be deceiving. That is why I say to wait for the storylines and edits to develop.

Before Brad's season started, we were all discussing the girls' pictures and selecting who we liked and what we thought based strictly on what they looked like in the pictures. One of the main favorites was Hillary - Hillary who had the biggest meltdown in Bachelor history.

Another one that people commented on as being so striking was DeAnna.....

As for me, well, I pulled another good one!! My pick for cute, sweet-looking and fun was DeAnna's one big buddy in the house, McCarten.

By the time the edit gets through, both true and false, we may not quite like some of these people.

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3467740;
    Went along with.....? I think I missed what you mean?
    There has been lot of talk that more than 1 guy was offered a top 4 position, a position to be the next Bach, etc. To do this, Jillian would have to agree to bring that guy to the top 4, 3, 2 (whatever) spot. I don't know if this is true, but haven't a lot of people said this about Wes? And maybe others?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3467861;
    There has been lot of talk that more than 1 guy was offered a top 4 position, a position to be the next Bach, etc. To do this, Jillian would have to agree to bring that guy to the top 4, 3, 2 (whatever) spot. I don't know if this is true, but haven't a lot of people said this about Wes? And maybe others?
    While I don't like this being done I'm sure it is - could be for a couple of reasons. 1) In case she doesn't find the guy she really likes one of the F4 could be a - take him, he knows the score. Don't think they want another Brad season (could be wrong) 2) They've made a deal to get someone who will look good on screen onto the show - again I don't agree but don't have a huge problem - it's always possible he could actually fall for her and by the time the htd's roll around she probably has her mind pretty well set on 2 of the guys if not the F1.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

I am with you on that one. Reminds me of all the Melissa love before Jason's show (& I was a Melissa fan, after I watched the sahow a few times).
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

It's funny but things have changed from earlier - then it was all Kip (still a lot of Kip love) slowly, as more scs and information leak out Reid is becoming a fav.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3467790;
    Pretty sure we don't have concrete proof of anyone in Hawaii. Thought we did of Kip (ziplining) but I'm disputing that (think the guy is way too tall). That would, unfortunately, make him too tall for Reid also.
    This is the picture where almost half say it's Kip and almost half say it's Jesse.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3467871;
    While I don't like this being done I'm sure it is - could be for a couple of reasons. 1) In case she doesn't find the guy she really likes one of the F4 could be a - take him, he knows the score. Don't think they want another Brad season (could be wrong) 2) They've made a deal to get someone who will look good on screen onto the show - again I don't agree but don't have a huge problem - it's always possible he could actually fall for her and by the time the htd's roll around she probably has her mind pretty well set on 2 of the guys if not the F1.
    and don't forget #3. MF likes "telegenic" men and women. They want someone who looks good (literally) in the finals.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3467887;
    This is the picture where almost half say it's Kip and almost half say it's Jesse.
    Thought we had proof (interview) that Jesse was home by Hawaii - I thought it might the the unknown guy from Spain (if the assumption of 5 htd's is correct) I'm beginning to think maybe only 4 - who the heck knows.