Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;3548096;
    Most bizarre comment in Bachelorette history from Wes: "My first cd went #1 in Chihuahua Mexico!"
    Did he say that before or after "Look, that bird has one foot"?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3548088;
    Even after Reid told her "I wouldn't be jealous if I didn't care" and he opened up more than he ever had, respected her choice to decline the FS card if she ended up with accepting the card with Ed what does that really say about who she is and how she treats someone she claims to be falling for. I am curious about Reid and Jillian's reaction watching tonight's episode. If Jillian took this long to figure out about Wes with Ed having left for a while what's not to say she won't be a sucker for his smooth talk for the next three episodes.

Right now I want to know why Reid thought Jillian was smart? She was taken in by Wes, and now she's got Ed doing the same thing telling her things she wants to here (Reid was right on - if one of the other guys were to tell her something even if he were not honest and she chose him - is that foreboding? I'd say he has excellent people reading skills. ----I will decide whether Jillian is honest and real as she claims to be from now on till FRC.
    ITA Seeker. And the part that really blows me away is that after Reid opened up and told her that he wouldn't be jealous if he didn't care, she told him to trust her. The next day she accepts the FD card with Ed. I'm not sure that she is worthy of his trust...

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3548113;
    ITA Seeker. And the part that really blows me away is that after Reid opened up and told her that he wouldn't be jealous if he didn't care, she told him to trust her. The next day she accepts the FD card with Ed. I'm not sure that she is worthy of his trust...
    I wonder what Reid is thinking watching it now if he is the Final 1. They may have talked about it already however.

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;3548096;
    Most bizarre comment in Bachelorette history from Wes: "My first cd went #1 in Chihuahua Mexico!"
    Followed by something about how that made people in Spain relatable for him.

So Jillian should consider Reids feelings when she is on a date with Ed? This show is about Jill finding love. She should do whatever she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3548112;
    Did he say that before or after "Look, that bird has one foot"?
    That was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3548120;
    It's funny, when he greeted Jill and she said welcome to Spain, what did he say? I remember laughing at whatever he had said because it was nothing about wanting to be there with Jill.

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3546709;
    But what if it came from one person, and then it went on and on and on, then it becomes from multiple sources. Multiple sources can have the same common source, and it can get changed up every single time..making it a rumor fabricated so out of control that it hardly makes sense anymore. I mean, one gf, two gf's, before the show, during the show, with her when he came home, still with her when he went back on, texting her? Hasn't it changed multiple times?
    Actually the information hasn't changed at all. One girlfriend was known about before the second one, so it did go from one to two in that regard, but that was not a case of the rumor spreading, just a case of people realizing what was going on---the before/during/texting story has been quite consistent. Any differences that have come into play have stemmed from some people knowing about one gal and other people knowing about another gal and those folks posting about what they knew in reference to the gal they knew---it later became clear that they were talking about different girls---that's when one became two.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3548120;
    I, for one, am giving the man props for making me laugh hysterically tonight. The comedic value was worth the price of admission!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3548117;
    I wonder what Reid is thinking watching it now if he is the Final 1. They may have talked about it already however.
    well I think her rationale was justifiable, her & Ed had a lot of time to make up for, it's not like she took him back to "do it"! Chris did say they all had to "work through it", so she does have to make sure she's making the right decisions, etc. But I think she could have spent the night with Kip & Reid as well but just prefaced it like with Ed that it was more to "cuddle" & Chat!