Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by reidlove;3547964;
    OKAY, I NEED TO KNOW: When is the MTA going to be taped? And will it have an audience?
    Sorry, I know it is random but I really need to know.
    july 10th, last year it was a "fake" audience but we still got leaks (from what I recall)

I haven't picked a favorite this season.....only picked the one that I think is disgusting (wes)...lol

but IMHO.....Reid seems to be the best match for her....she seems really relaxed around him and seems like she can just be herself
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snowglo;3547608;
    ITA, that was in such poor taste. To me it says a lot that both Kip and Reid found that just wrong, but Ed thought it was funny...I don't have a horse in this race, but now Ed is definitely out for me.
    I thought that it was telling - Kip's face - omg. I still can't believe some of the stuff that was said from Wes. I expected a bleep or two but not the monologue.

Jillian shocked me, too, when she was talking with Kip about hurting the boys.

I guess it's a new era on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3547983;
    july 10th, last year it was a "fake" audience but we still got leaks (from what I recall)
    We need leaks! I will not be able to stand it if Reid is F3, and I don't know ahead of time! See, I am the one who reads the end of a book first.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3547924;
    Ed said that he is a commitment guy when it is with the right person. He also told Jillian he wants to be a dad within the next 2 to 3 years. I don't think he's an actor so I am going to take him at his word. Also, he teared up in the carriage ride.
    Pattycake - I admire your conviction

As I said I am still holding out hope

Quote Originally Posted by snowglo;3547608;
    ITA, that was in such poor taste. To me it says a lot that both Kip and Reid found that just wrong, but Ed thought it was funny...I don't have a horse in this race, but now Ed is definitely out for me.

Ed can't stand Wes. He was probably laughing AT him, not with him. Remember he called him a country singing terd or something like that and everyone here jumped on him for it. It just seems that he can't do anything right for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3547996;
    We need leaks! I will not be able to stand it if Reid is F3, and I don't know ahead of time! See, I am the one who reads the end of a book first.
    Nutty -- You and I both!! I have to know in advance so that I won't watch it. It will be too heartbreaking for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mahham;3546557;
    One more thing--when Tanner was first making hay about talking to her about the girlfriend thing, he was talking TO Ed...and someone else, I forget who. Why would he be talking TO Ed if he were talking ABOUT Ed? He was commenting about how some other guys weren't there 'for the right reasons' (ugh), and that it would be a shame if the nice guys (presumably himself and those he was talking to) were to be let go in favor of the guys with an agenda...
    This was actually debated at great length when that episode aired---although it appeared that Tanner was talking to Ed and Jake during that conversation you never saw a shot of the three of them together and much of the dialogue was close-ups of one person speaking, or another person listening, so it is not clear at all whether or not the edited conversation we heard was a conversation that took place with those 3 guys. I would point you to the right thread to find the posts, but I honestly don't remember which thread it was. Anyone recall?
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3547918;
    I said to my friend that in 5 or 10 years, she'll wish she was married to a Reid!
    After telling us for two seasons that she is looking for a life mate who will make her laugh and be her best friend, stand by her unconditionally, if she picked Ed I'll question if she really knows what she wants.

Did anyone else think that Jillian looked very awkward this RC?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3547998;
    Pattycake - I admire your conviction

As I said I am still holding out hope
    Don't get me wrong, now I love me some Reid. I always take up for the underdog though. I feel that Jilly picked Ed and I hate that some disgruntled ex gf is making ya'll miss the Ed and Jill connection. JMO