Page 60 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566676869701101605601060 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3467746;
    This is from an interview with Jillian about tonight's episode. Here is an excerpt where she talks about who she chooses :

"I call Mr. Right, Mr. Invisible, because I haven't been able to see him yet," she tells ET. "I want to be able to communicate with him, I want a connection and [he should have] a good sense of humor."

We are having to hunt through every screencap we have to try and make them match Reid, and yet we know he ends up in Hawaii as part of the F2. The editors are trying to make him invisible to the point that we really hardly even saw him at the Meet and Greet and only heard him speak to her when he accepted the rose.

We have barely seen Reid, and we have gotten to see lots of Kip in previews, at the Meet and Greet and in easily identifiable screencaps. What do you think? Anybody want to take a longshot gander at Mr. Right based on what she is saying?
    I love the way you think!
    We need not think alike to love alike

This is from an interview with Jillian about tonight's episode. Here is an excerpt where she talks about who she chooses :

"I call Mr. Right, Mr. Invisible, because I haven't been able to see him yet," she tells ET. "I want to be able to communicate with him, I want a connection and [he should have] a good sense of humor."

We are having to hunt through every screencap we have to try and make them match Reid, and yet we know he ends up in Hawaii as part of the F2. The editors are trying to make him invisible to the point that we really hardly even saw him at the Meet and Greet and only heard him speak to her when he accepted the rose.

We have barely seen Reid, and we have gotten to see lots of Kip in previews, at the Meet and Greet and in easily identifiable screencaps. What do you think? Anybody want to take a longshot gander at Mr. Right based on what she is saying?
    This is basically the same thing she told CH before the M & G. This interview doesn't sound like it's a recent one.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Yes, a few have already started calling Reid "Mr. Invisible". When I read what Jillian had said I immediately thought of Reid. Can't think of who else (except maybe the 13th guy we haven't identified yet). And if Jillian said it before the start of the show the editors could purposely hide 2,3,or 4 that they thought suited her while at the same time promoting 1 to 2 they also thought the same of.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3467763;
    This is basically the same thing she told CH before the M & G. This interview doesn't sound like it's a recent one.
    It is recent. It's in the Media thread. It's during the day she went on the House of Blues date feat. Martina McBride.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3467763;
    It talks about tonight's eppie and was posted on the ET site on May 25th at 5 AM.

I am not good at posting links and never know what I can and can't post anyway. Found this one at JU currently.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3467770;
    It is recent. It's in the Media thread. It's during the day she went on the House of Blues date feat. Martina McBride.
    Ok, but it was still early in the process when she did that interview, it would have been the end of March or the beginning of April. I'd like for it to be Reid, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up about anyone this time. We'll see how long that lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3467777;
    Ok, but it was still early in the process when she did that interview, it would have been the end of March or the beginning of April. I'd like for it to be Reid, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up about anyone this time. We'll see how long that lasts.
    I'm right with you! Do we have concrete proof of him in Hawaii?

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3467780;
    Unless I've missed something, I think Kip is the only one (ziplining) we have in Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3467780;
    Pretty sure we don't have concrete proof of anyone in Hawaii. Thought we did of Kip (ziplining) but I'm disputing that (think the guy is way too tall). That would, unfortunately, make him too tall for Reid also.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

I know by Sc's that Reid gets a HTD....but I just don't understand all the Reid love since there has been nothing about him so far. I just don't get....if you are just going by the fact that the SC's are indicating that he is in the F4/5 HTD and possibly in Spain and you prefer his looks over others that is one thing but to make comments about who he is, how he is around Jillian, how funny he is, just makes no sense to me. This is coming from someone who doesn't really know for a fact who is in the finals but just going off of one episode and commercials I do not know Reid at all......My daughter and I like (just off the first episode) Jake and Kip and thinks Jillian was very comfortable with them.....I just wanted to see where ever one is coming from.....