Page 6 of 1348 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516561065061006 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 13480

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

  1. #51
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thought and Comments

    Also, so much depends on the individual's likes and dislikes (meaning Jillian). Some people have been saying that they thought Deanna's group of men were better looking - I disagree - I think this group as a whole are way above Deanna's. It would be interesting to find out which group the Canadian ladies find attractive compared to the American ladies. Don't think there would be a difference but who knows.

  2. #52
    FORT Fan azadee13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    150

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thought and Comments

    Remember from Deanna season how Jeremy's friend was posting here about him and we were all big fans of Jeremy before the show even started. It feels like deja vu with KIp and his friend posting here. I hope Jillian doesn't break his heart like Deanna did to Jeremy. doean't seem like thats the case though. YAY

  3. #53
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thought and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3439225;
    I will also be trying to see these guys from Jill's perspective. I hope they allow us to see, through her commentary, what her thought processes are. I know I hope she steers away from guys who may be dangerous to her - for example, I'm suspicious of Wes, pizza guy, possibly one of the Johns who may have been blabbing on a Mexican trip. Did I miss anyone? Overall, I'm disappointed that most of the guys are younger than her and kind of white bread. I think she prefers dark men. And Chris, could you not have found at least one appropriate Canadian man? Only 11 days to go!
    Why are you suspicious of pizza guy? I kinda like him...but also I like pizza...

  4. #54
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thought and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3439313;
    Also, so much depends on the individual's likes and dislikes (meaning Jillian). Some people have been saying that they thought Deanna's group of men were better looking - I disagree - I think this group as a whole are way above Deanna's. It would be interesting to find out which group the Canadian ladies find attractive compared to the American ladies. Don't think there would be a difference but who knows.
    This American agrees with you. I think most of them are gorgeous and hope they are on the inside, too.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  5. #55
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thought and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by azadee13;3439334;
    Remember from Deanna season how Jeremy's friend was posting here about him and we were all big fans of Jeremy before the show even started. It feels like deja vu with KIp and his friend posting here. I hope Jillian doesn't break his heart like Deanna did to Jeremy. doean't seem like thats the case though. YAY
    No worries. No one's heart will be broken in any romantic sense. They are filming a Farce, and they know it. There are genuine moments of attachment, sexual attraction, humor, friendship -- as you'd expect from any "project" like this -- attractive people thrown into adventurous and romantic surroundings, being isolated and manipulated by Producer Gods all the time.

    BUT, no one's heart is broken in some real world sense. They all "re-boot" very quickly when they return to their normal lives. A few try to claw their way back into the public limelight. And seem broken-hearted or desperate in that regard. No one seems to sincerely mourn a Lost Love though. Except maybe Andy Baldwin, who watched too many videos of himself on You Tube.

  6. #56
    Who Dat lildago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,522

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thought and Comments

    Does Jillian still live in Canada? I don't know enough about her to know the answer to this and I'm curious why there isn't one bachelor from Canada. If she still lives there, why have 30 guys from the US unless Jillian is planning/willing to make a move. Surely, they could have found a handful of decent guys north of the border.

    And just glancing at the guys....cookie cutter vanilla with the exception of a few.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

  7. #57
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thought and Comments

    do we think jilli will end up with a blonde or a brunette?

  8. #58
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thought and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3439435;
    do we think jilli will end up with a blonde or a brunette?
    Well, if it's the guys we think are in the final 4...I say brunette.

  9. #59
    FORT Fan Marloon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    304

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thought and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3439340;
    Why are you suspicious of pizza guy? I kinda like him...but also I like pizza...
    chopstickchick, I may have misunderstood something I read, but I thought there was some guy who worked for Dominos pizza who told someone he was either trying out or was on the show and he made it clear he wasn't into Jillian.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

  10. #60
    FORT Fogey AvalonR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,652

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thought and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3439488;
    chopstickchick, I may have misunderstood something I read, but I thought there was some guy who worked for Dominos pizza who told someone he was either trying out or was on the show and he made it clear he wasn't into Jillian.
    Not quite. That Domino's information came from me. What I stated was that I read a tweet in which someone said that their friend had just landed a national Domino's commercial AND was going to be on the Bachelorette. I don't know which guy that is yet, or to which extent he was involved with the commercial.

    So, no reason to be suspicious of Mark the pizza entrepeneur-- yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3439409;
    Does Jillian still live in Canada?... If she still lives there, why have 30 guys from the US unless Jillian is planning/willing to make a move.
    She very much still lives in Vancouver, and her business is based there. I too was perplexed by the absence of Canadians.

    Whether we plans to move, we don't know yet. She was willing to move to Seattle for Jason, which wouldn't have been too much of an adjustment from living just across the border in Vancouver. We also know that the show is going to be spending a lot of time in Vancouver this season-- so perhaps that is an indication that Jillian wants to see who likes her city because she intends for her F1 to move there. We really don't know yet.
    Last edited by AvalonR; 05-07-2009 at 02:52 PM.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.