Page 59 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162636465666768691091595591059 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3467639;
    Even if one of the F2 is somebody Fleiss planned on there's nothing to say he couldn't still fall for Jillian anyway. A lot of actors fall in love with their leading lady and they are certainly being paid to be there.
    Realistically, if he was picked by Fleiss only in the end to be rejected by Jillian, then I hope for his sake he didn't fall for her!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3467639;
    Even if one of the F2 is somebody Fleiss planned on there's nothing to say he couldn't still fall for Jillian anyway. A lot of actors fall in love with their leading lady and they are certainly being paid to be there.
    But how far would tptb push that... I don't mean the season-long Jason-fake of B4, but Jillian needing a last-minute detour from the "plan" to be positive..... surely they wouldn't be so crass as to veto her choice if the 'surprise' guy they might approve as F2 became THE one she.... AND he with her, after the extended time for soul-searching, etc....... agreed must be F1? I guess that's my point in #577.... would/could they stand their ground against a scripted ending?

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3467710;
    But how far would tptb push that... I don't mean the season-long Jason-fake of B4, but Jillian needing a last-minute detour from the "plan" to be positive..... surely they wouldn't be so crass as to veto her choice if the 'surprise' guy they might approve as F2 became THE one she.... AND he with her, after the extended time for soul-searching, etc....... agreed must be F1? I guess that's my point in #577.... would/could they stand their ground against a scripted ending?
    Well, we know Jason didn't have the backbone to stand up against them. I'm pretty sure Jillian is made of stronger stuff though and if she has fallen in love I can see her fighting tooth and nail if the guy loves her too.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3467722;
    Well, we know Jason didn't have the backbone to stand up against them. I'm pretty sure Jillian is made of stronger stuff though and if she has fallen in love I can see her fighting tooth and nail if the guy loves her too.
    But I wonder how Jillian would feel about a guy who had a deal with TPTB to be kept until F2? I would always question his feelings. Actually, I am sort of surprised Jillian went along with that anyway.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3467731;
    But I wonder how Jillian would feel about a guy who had a deal with TPTB to be kept until F2? I would always question his feelings. Actually, I am sort of surprised Jillian went along with that anyway.
    I am surprised by that as well. Are we certain this happened and there was a deal made. I personally would never do it especially if I'm there for love. If I loved someone else, I'm sorry, that person is gone. That is how I though Jillian would have been.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3467736;
    I am surprised by that as well. Are we certain this happened and there was a deal made. I personally would never do it especially if I'm there for love. If I loved someone else, I'm sorry, that person is gone. That is how I though Jillian would have been.
    I don't think anything as far as deals has been verified, just speculated.

Went along with.....? I think I missed what you mean?

FORT Fogey

This is from an interview with Jillian about tonight's episode. Here is an excerpt where she talks about who she chooses :

"I call Mr. Right, Mr. Invisible, because I haven't been able to see him yet," she tells ET. "I want to be able to communicate with him, I want a connection and [he should have] a good sense of humor."

We are having to hunt through every screencap we have to try and make them match Reid, and yet we know he ends up in Hawaii as part of the F2. The editors are trying to make him invisible to the point that we really hardly even saw him at the Meet and Greet and only heard him speak to her when he accepted the rose.

We have barely seen Reid, and we have gotten to see lots of Kip in previews, at the Meet and Greet and in easily identifiable screencaps. What do you think? Anybody want to take a longshot gander at Mr. Right based on what she is saying?

Oh.. sorry....I just checked back to posts before my last.... we're talking deals with her, though, or with a specific guy? If so,, who do we think that is?

I think that talk all started as speculation as sort of "what if...." and grew from there. Not that it's not possible - certainly is.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!