Page 57 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960616263646566671071575571057 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 13480

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

  1. #561
    FORT Fogey pminn1608's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Maggie and Pearl's house
    Posts
    1,113

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3467395;
    I just keep thinking today how bloody burned out and exhausted they must be from travel to Texas, Cali, Pennsylvania (of not others), across 2 LARGE Canadian provinces, 3-4 cities in Spain, and at least 3 Hawaiian islands, all in the span of 8 weeks. If I were Jillian I would be dying to crawl into my own little bed in Vancouver, catch up on May Sweeps Season's Finales and chomp on a big ol' bowl of popcorn. Or have the girls over for Daiquiris. Anything BUT have my day dictated again by producers and schedules and micro-direction. When you track their filming schedule in real time, it really seems as harsh as it does "fun" or "romantic."

    Maybe when I was in my 20's I had that much "Tigger Bounce"...
    And on top of all you have listed, she is to fall in love. When, no time for love. lol

  2. #562
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3467370;
    Just told someone that I'm a cynical romantic - willing to believe the worst and hoping for happily ever after. I think TPTB may have had and F1 and possibly F2 picked out before Jillian even signed but (I'm hoping) IMO Jillian had them pinned against the wall. They had already cast some/most of the bachelors, they had announced the new season (perhaps even bought air time), and then there chosen one, Melissa, says no. Jillian had to know this and what other bachelorette could they get? Naomi - no fan base and I don't think she could carry a show. Hoping Jillian got a contract that made Fleiss choke.
    well this was something I brought up before the season started..we had already heard that a couple of the guys pulled out and new ones had to be found and even heard that a couple of the guys were offered 50K to be the F1 and F2 and I wondered how in the world that fits in with what Jilly wants..how is she supposed to find love or even a chance for it if the production staff already has their story board written and the winner chosen..and as someone put it..if someone falls in love on this show its not because of it its despite it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  3. #563
    FORT Fanatic valley54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lost in Space
    Posts
    556

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3467396;
    Checked out Matthue's MySpace....said something about coming off a bad time recently....he girlfriend broke his heart, his dog died and his roommate commited suicide. WOW!!! That is a bad time.
    I saw he also said the bachelorette didn't work out. I'm suprised he's allowed to post about the show since he isn't off yet. I'm sorry about his bad luck, but he kinda creeped me out. At the end of the rose ceremony when the guys were saying their goodbyes, he gave a guy a hug that made me think he wasn't there to meet Jillian.

  4. #564
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3467397;
    I liked John H. too.I thought he was a likeable guy(probably too likeable for TPTB)
    I have a feeling she meant to keep Bryan V. instead of Brian D.,but she said the wrong name at the RC and she was too embarrased to admit it.
    The tea conversation with Simon was probably cute and she probably lets him go because she doesn't see a future with him.
    I would love to know Mark's pizza theory too.I had forgotten about that until you reminded me.
    They probably didn't show us her chat with Simon because they didn't want to do bombard us with anymore subtitles.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  5. #565
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3467404;
    well this was something I brought up before the season started..we had already heard that a couple of the guys pulled out and new ones had to be found and even heard that a couple of the guys were offered 50K to be the F1 and F2 and I wondered how in the world that fits in with what Jilly wants..how is she supposed to find love or even a chance for it if the production staff already has their story board written and the winner chosen..and as someone put it..if someone falls in love on this show its not because of it its despite it
    Makes you go...hummmmmmmmm....I wounder if this could be Kip or Reid?

    They probably didn't show us her chat with Simon because they didn't want to do bombard us with anymore subtitles.
    How embarrassing is that? ABC should feel pretty stupid if you ask me.

    I was thinking how many guys I think Jillian will kiss. I think the magic number is 9. Kip, Wes, Jake, Mike, Reid, Jesse, Michael, Juan, Ed

    Might be more than 9 now that I think about it.....
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  6. #566
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3467413;
    Makes you go...hummmmmmmmm....I wounder if this could be Kip or Reid?
    the way they are "featuring" Kip, makes you think he was definitely "destined" to be F2 or F1

  7. #567
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3467412;
    They probably didn't show us her chat with Simon because they didn't want to do bombard us with anymore subtitles.
    LOL

    I could not believe they gave us subtitles for that.Granted it was a teeny tiny bit difficult to understand(for me anyway because my hearing is horrible),but I think most people probably understood what he was saying without subtitles.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

  8. #568
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3467413;
    Makes you go...hummmmmmmmm....I wounder if this could be Kip or Reid?
    I'd be surprised. I THINK that came out about the same time as Jillian was announced. Of the currently suspected F4/5, Reid and Mike were in the group of 5 that came late. As far as Kip or Jesse, I like them so don't want to believe it's them, lol.

    ETA My post was referencing the possibility of a payoff for making it to F2.
    Last edited by I'msotired; 05-25-2009 at 01:16 PM. Reason: my confusing comments
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  9. #569
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3467414;
    the way they are "featuring" Kip, makes you think he was definitely "destined" to be F2 or F1
    from what I understood that some of the guys that were offered money did not stay with the show they were some of the ones that pulled out...but for a long time now we have been hearing more and more each season that certain guys/girls are PROMISED to get to a certain point..F6..F4...and even in the F2..so how can anyone find real love...in the early years of the show this didn't happen and I am glad cause I don't think Trista would have found Ryan if they were setting things up like this back then..but that was when Lisa was a producer with Fleiss and when she left the show changed and became a script and a storyboard and more and more of it IMO is already set up before the filming even starts
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  10. #570
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3467420;
    from what I understood that some of the guys that were offered money did not stay with the show they were some of the ones that pulled out...but for a long time now we have been hearing more and more each season that certain guys/girls are PROMISED to get to a certain point..F6..F4...and even in the F2..so how can anyone find real love...in the early years of the show this didn't happen and I am glad cause I don't think Trista would have found Ryan if they were setting things up like this back then..but that was when Lisa was a producer with Fleiss and when she left the show changed and became a script and a storyboard and more and more of it IMO is already set up before the filming even starts
    Which kind of makes me disappointed in Jillian a bit. i really liked her a lot in Jason's season and was hoping she would be "real." I wonder if she knows the offers some of the guys got behind the scenes. I mean in the producers are making her take Wes all the way to 5, you would think she would know a little of what ABC is doing.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.