Page 53 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859606162631031535531053 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3466237;
    I was not aware that neither Robby or Mark have surfaced either.
    Thanks for the info.
    You're welcome. We DO think Mark was cut in Canada, though, possibly on a 2:1 date with Mike.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3466234;
    Unless it's happened in the last few days, I don't believe Robby or Mark have surfaced. There may be others indicated on the Master List, but I didn't check.
    Yes, Mark has surfaced (probably), I posted a few days ago, there was an on-line article about him and a couple girls wrote comments, one said when he got back from bachelorette he tried to ask out her friend through facebook, so he's probably back

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3466242;
    Yes, Mark has surfaced (probably), I posted a few days ago, there was an on-line article about him and a couple girls wrote comments, one said when he got back from bachelorette he tried to ask out her friend through facebook, so he's probably back
    I'm so sorry! I must have missed that post, chopstickchick. Shoot. I'll make a note of that for the next update. Good work!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Not sure about the rest of you but since this is the "Thoughts and Comments" thread I'd like to make an annoyance known.

I'm completely bummed out about the "hidden" factor of Reid. if he makes it to F2 (and from all indications he could possibly be the F1) - it is extremely unfair to the viewers that he has been completely hidden in the season previews. I
    They could easily have shown their 1 on 1 time in Ep 1 - she obviously took the trouble to speak to the "extra 5" but they did not show it. Also during the Rose ceremony their comfort indicated a pretty good 1 on 1 so its clear that he got one.
    It is also unfair to Jillian because now not only is she going to recieve backlash from the viewers for not having chosen a more visible candidate but also her chosen one (if it is Reid) is going to have to watch so many of her interactions with other guys. That could only make her transition from reality TV to reality with him more difficult.
    It really is too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3466268;
    Not sure about the rest of you but since this is the "Thoughts and Comments" thread I'd like to make an annoyance known.

I'm completely bummed out about the "hidden" factor of Reid. if he makes it to F2 (and from all indications he could possibly be the F1) - it is extremely unfair to the viewers that he has been completely hidden in the season previews. I
    They could easily have shown their 1 on 1 time in Ep 1 - she obviously took the trouble to speak to the "extra 5" but they did not show it. Also during the Rose ceremony their comfort indicated a pretty good 1 on 1 so its clear that he got one.
    It is also unfair to Jillian because now not only is she going to recieve backlash from the viewers for not having chosen a more visible candidate but also her chosen one (if it is Reid) is going to have to watch so many of her interactions with other guys. That could only make her transition from reality TV to reality with him more difficult.
    It really is too bad.
    I hear what you're saying, but we've only seen the first episode. From what I've read from the veterans, that is normal for an F1. His storyline will start building in the next few episodes & we'll see much more of Reid. Maybe she doesn't pick Reid (FRC is today I think), but seeing too much of a guy, too soon is usually not a good sign for him.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3465807;
    I wish he would be considered as the next Bachelor. I would tune in to see this guy on my screen week after week for sure.
    Me too...there's just something about him.
    Last edited by holly1959; 05-24-2009 at 01:04 PM.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

It really is too bad.

Remember this isn't real life. This is a TV show. No one producing the show cares about a love story or not. They only care about producing a show that gets a lot of viewers and attention. While they may even think that Jillian is a great person in real life - there will be no compulsion to make things easier for her. In fact, the more dissention, the greater the viewership and the online buzz - real or created.
    It seems obvious that Kip and Reid were slated for finale before the show even started or at least the first night; Wes was likely contractually guaranteed a HT date, and perhaps one slipped into the final few unaided.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

It really is too bad.
    Do you remember in Matt Whatshisface's season when we all thought Amanda was his 'all American girl' and thought she was hidden because there was too much between them and we would all see through it? Turns out they weren't showing it because there wasn't much to show- she was F3. Everyone thought Shayne 'couldn't' be F1 because it was too obvious. You can never tell with this show. Hopefully it won't be that way for Reid. Although I think I like Kip. Not sure yet- haven't seen enough to really decide.
    The best things in life aren't things....

Did the FRC take place yesterday or is it today?

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3466509;
    Did the FRC take place yesterday or is it today?
    we believe it's today at sunset, hawaii time of course