Page 52 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061621021525521052 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3465808;
    I love that y'all are at this point. Part of my own lack of favorites has to do with my jadedness, but mostly it's because I don't have a hot clue (even with sleuthing) about any of these guys. Kind of like my reaction to ultrasound photos foisted upon me. I don't find much to ooh and aah about. I can see a thumb here and a leg (or other appendage) there, but, really, can't tell much about the creature and what they will become, either in looks or personality. They're too embryonic for me at episode one.
    TOO funny and an excellent analogy - makes it very easy to understand your point of view. I TELL myself every damn season to not pick a favorite, but I was lost as soon as they released the promo photos.

Kip, Mike & Jesse - from their pictures, and Reid from Ep. 1. I liked his smile, but what did it for me was the way he watched Jillian when Chris pulled her away for the RC "contemplation time." It showed a group of guys sitting on the couch as she walked away. Reid never took his eyes off her.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I am not sure if I can post this link here. I was thinking about the lack of privacy at some of the resorts and hotels in Hawaii and so I started looking at private villas. Just throwing this one out. Have no idea if it is even close to what they would use. Maybe someone can run with this thought and come up with some good ideas. Four Seasons Resort, Hualalai on the Kona-Kohala Coast

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3465935;
    I am not sure if I can post this link here. I was thinking about the lack of privacy at some of the resorts and hotels in Hawaii and so I started looking at private villas. Just throwing this one out. Have no idea if it is even close to what they would use. Maybe someone can run with this thought and come up with some good ideas. Four Seasons Resort, Hualalai on the Kona-Kohala Coast
    That just reminded me - the person from the Big Island who was posting mentioned the Fairmont - I didn't think there'd be enough privacy but - next door they were building some private residences - that would be associated and have access to the Fairmont (or so I was led to believe). These were beautiful places - private and oceanfront. Just a thought.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3465912;
    There aren't that many places at the Fairmont that would be private enough for a rose ceremony (not that couldn't be seen from one of the rooms) and I can't think of that many places on the property that could be closed off from the public (outside) - they do have an area that is used for outdoor weddings but that can be seen from most of the oceanside rooms.
    You're right... There is one area off to the south of the property that might work, but it's adjacent to a public beach. The homes/villas around the Four Seasons are also a possibility. Hopefully we'll get some photos Mon night and be able to start checking things out more closely. I have a lot of pictures that might be of help.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3465986;
    You're right... There is one area off to the south of the property that might work, but it's adjacent to a public beach. The homes/villas around the Four Seasons are also a possibility. Hopefully we'll get some photos Mon night and be able to start checking things out more closely. I have a lot of pictures that might be of help.
    Barbell - are you the poster from the Big Island? Don't remember what thread but I posted later that I remembered houses being built adjacent to the Fairmont - terrible with north/south - bear with me you have the hotel - come out towards pool - head to beach - just beyond the beach area some private homes were being built - I was told that they are both private homes and some are loosely affiliated with the Fairmont - this would fit with the rumours of it being the Fairmont, right?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

What if the reason for the ongoing filming is NOT because Jillian is dating 2 guys......but rather she is dating 1 guy and trying to see if it would work with him ...... and then after she finds out if it will work or not, they tape FRC .......

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3466210;
    What if the reason for the ongoing filming is NOT because Jillian is dating 2 guys......but rather she is dating 1 guy and trying to see if it would work with him ...... and then after she finds out if it will work or not, they tape FRC .......
    If it does work, it would be just fine with me. Wish we had a bunch of Hawaii SCs to see what's been going on.

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3466210;
    I thought the same thing but haven't the veteran sleuthers determined that there are 2 contestants that are still currently MIA - ie. neither Kip nor Reid have surfaced on social networking sites etc ???

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3466230;
    I thought the same thing but haven't the veteran sleuthers determined that there are 2 contestants that are still currently MIA - ie. neither Kip nor Reid have surfaced on social networking sites etc ???
    Unless it's happened in the last few days, I don't believe Robby or Mark have surfaced. There may be others indicated on the Master List, but I didn't check.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3466234;
    Unless it's happened in the last few days, I don't believe Robby or Mark have surfaced. There may be others indicated on the Master List, but I didn't check.
    I was not aware that neither Robby or Mark have surfaced either.
    Thanks for the info.