Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3543331;
    Happy 4th of July everyone!

What I am finding very interesting today, in reading all of the threads here, is that there will always be very differing opinions on MANY topics. It appears to me (JMHO) that those who have chosen a favorite this season are going to, as always , see things from this point of view, as it relates to their favorite... nothing wrong with that... just human nature. Also, people may chose to believe certain rumors or speculation about some of the remaining men, but not about the others... nothing wrong with that either... again just human nature. IMO, much of what we chose to believe or see is sometimes based upon our own life experiences, but not always.

Bottom line though for me, since I don't have a favorite, is that Monday can not come soon enough... because hopefully, there will be new things to sleuth.. a reason why many come to this board... to either sleuth themselves or to enjoy the wonderful sleuthing abilities of many.

Personally, I don't think I could enjoy the show as much without all of the wonderful insight and opinions of the people who post here. Well done everyone!
    Love your post. The reason some of us Team Reiders act that way is because of all of the "clues" in the editing. The Ed and Kip fans believe we are nuts and seeing just "mirages in the desert".

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3543343;
    That reminds me of F3 becomes final 2 but not final 1, or whatever the riddle was last year!

I have said before that it may be Wes who returns. If that is true about Kip, maybe he just purposely doesn't show enough interest in Jillian.
    Reid is F1 in a unique way.....by default? After her contemplating a while, then picking him? That would go along with the brilliant last 5 minutes.
    This year is sure perplexing.
    Re;Bolded... I never did like that "clue" last season... and I sure wouldn't like it any more this season either... but then again anything is possible this season!
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3543354;
    Love your post. The reason some of us Team Reiders act that way is because of all of the "clues" in the editing. The Ed and Kip fans believe we are nuts and seeing just "mirages in the desert".
    Thanks JackBennyFan
    And I have no doubt that some who have chosen Ed & Kip as their favorite will say the same thing (but in reverse) It's all good!
    Last edited by Arizona Sunset; 07-04-2009 at 08:35 PM. Reason: typo
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Reid is F1 in a unique way.....by default? After her contemplating a while, then picking him? That would go along with the brilliant last 5 minutes.
    I can see the "unique way" two different ways.

1) How or why she chooses him is unique

2) Reid and Jillian's agreement on how the show ends is unique -- meaning no engagement, no promises of everlasting love, but let's date in the real world and make a decision later (which makes the most sense to me, but I'm kinda practical that way). This isn't exactly unique because others have done it, but the source might not be a Bachelor fan and s/he has no idea how things have ended in the past, s/he assumes they usually end in an engagement. So to this source, agreeing to date in the real world could seem unique or different than the norm.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3543311;
    this is interesting news.
    Pssst. This isn't news. It's a rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3543362;
    I can see the "unique way" two different ways.

1) How or why she chooses him is unique

2) Reid and Jillian's agreement on how the show ends is unique -- meaning no engagement, no promises of everlasting love, but let's date in the real world and make a decision later (which makes the most sense to me, but I'm kinda practical that way). This isn't exactly unique because others have done it, but the source might not be a Bachelor fan and s/he has no idea how things have ended in the past, s/he assumes they usually end in an engagement. So to this source, agreeing to date in the real world could seem unique or different than the norm.
    I could live with #2.
    I have heard quite a bit that Reid is F1, they are dating, not engaged, but happy. Is there more than one source that this is coming from? Or is there one main person feeding this to many people?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3543363;
    Pssst. This isn't news. It's a rumor.
    In the thesaurus, another word for rumor is news!

Anything other than suit color is pretty interesting right now.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

That reminds me of F3 becomes final 2 but not final 1, or whatever the riddle was last year!

I have said before that it may be Wes who returns. If that is true about Kip, maybe he just purposely doesn't show enough interest in Jillian.
    If Ed isn't at least F2 I will be disappointed that I didn't get to see him present her a scrapbook with the wilted rose.

I've said it before, but Wes does say that it all ends up good. How would he know? Unless he is one of the F2, he shouldn't know yet.

If Reid really is F1 - I doubt very much that it will have anything to do with default
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3543344;
    The night we saw the preview suggesting someone returns to propose I posted here saying I think it's Wes. It fits his bad boy edit so perfectly. He's the insincere guy who played Jillian like a guitar, but after he's cut he returns because he realizes his true feelings. The audience is sent on a roller coaster because it looks like she is seriously thinking about accepting Evil Wes's proposal, and then we all jump up and cheer when she sadly tells him it's too late.

Soooooo scripted. They wanted something exciting and spicy to happen in the finale and Wes's storyline feeds right into it.
    You're right. People would be screaming at their TV's, "DON'T DO IT."
    and her family would be ready to put her away!!