Page 51 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3465798;
    I agree. Jake really is a true gentleman and a great guy I believe I wish he went farther! He won't have a problem finding a woman now, hehe!!
    I wish he would be considered as the next Bachelor. I would tune in to see this guy on my screen week after week for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3462388;
    Well, glad to know I'm stealing from a friend. I think everyone should "tag" their favorites. It would be fun.
    I love that y'all are at this point. Part of my own lack of favorites has to do with my jadedness, but mostly it's because I don't have a hot clue (even with sleuthing) about any of these guys. Kind of like my reaction to ultrasound photos foisted upon me. I don't find much to ooh and aah about. I can see a thumb here and a leg (or other appendage) there, but, really, can't tell much about the creature and what they will become, either in looks or personality. They're too embryonic for me at episode one.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3465808;
    I love that y'all are at this point. Part of my own lack of favorites has to do with my jadedness, but mostly it's because I don't have a hot clue (even with sleuthing) about any of these guys. Kind of like my reaction to ultrasound photos foisted upon me. I don't find much to ooh and aah about. I can see a thumb here and a leg (or other appendage) there, but, really, can't tell much about the creature and what they will become, either in looks or personality. They're oo embryonic for me at episode one.
    lol - I've got 3 children - ultrasounds with each - to me they looked like maybe aliens if I was lucky.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3465505;
    I wish I could rewatch those seasons as well!!! I didn't watch Meredith's season the whole way through, was Ian shown alot or hidden?
    His date was shown alot (definitely more than any of the other guy), the china town, golf (group) date, FD. Some of the wording from his HTD.

ETA.
    There was one screen cap where Meredith was looking at a guy, lots of people commented that whoever that guy was, she must be really into him, and it turn out to be Ian's FD.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3464255;
    I am currently on the Big Island (Hawaii) and there's a lot of buzz that the final rose ceremony will be here on Sat. Will post more if I can get any more reliable info.
    Well, Missy, I hope you crash that ceremony.

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3465807;
    I wish he would be considered as the next Bachelor. I would tune in to see this guy on my screen week after week for sure.
    If Jake turns out to be as great of a guy as we are hearing about and what little we have seen...and if he gets let go of soon which we have been led to believe happens that man will probably be knee deep in women to choose from
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3465816;
    Well, Missy, I hope you crash that ceremony.
    Unfortunately had to fly out to Maui yesterday to meet my daughter Checked around the airport in Kona yesterday afternoon, but saw nothing...I'm guessing they probably arrived Fri morning. Once we get picts of the FRC, I'll be able to pinpoint the place (best guesses from the info I heard were Turtle Rock or the Fairmont Orchid), but that won't tell us who wins...I'll leave that up to the other sleuthers.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3465819;
    If Jake turns out to be as great of a guy as we are hearing about and what little we have seen...and if he gets let go of soon which we have been led to believe happens that man will probably be knee deep in women to choose from
    That's for sure! I don't think he's the right one for Jillian or she for him, but I sure think could will find the one due to the show! Or, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3465806;
    Ian was not really hidden IMO. He got a 1 on 1 with her earlish in the season (2nd or 3rd episode) and it was clear that Meredith could not keep her hands off him. However, the edit that season with voice-overs etc continuously cast doubt about him and made it seem as though the F2 was a better choice. So when he was chosen it seem far fetched to the viewers. But she was really into him and it was obvious with the volum turned down - if you know what I mean.
    Thanks nd4reality and TandAfan07!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3465848;
    Unfortunately had to fly out to Maui yesterday to meet my daughter Checked around the airport in Kona yesterday afternoon, but saw nothing...I'm guessing they probably arrived Fri morning. Once we get picts of the FRC, I'll be able to pinpoint the place (best guesses from the info I heard were Turtle Rock or the Fairmont Orchid), but that won't tell us who wins...I'll leave that up to the other sleuthers.
    There aren't that many places at the Fairmont that would be private enough for a rose ceremony (not that couldn't be seen from one of the rooms) and I can't think of that many places on the property that could be closed off from the public (outside) - they do have an area that is used for outdoor weddings but that can be seen from most of the oceanside rooms.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!