Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3542725;
    I think any talk of "performance" is just plain silly. The producers always try to create interest even if its using insinuations that never play out. There will be a problem with one of the guys regarding Jillian's and his physical attraction and romance. For some reason the chemistry will be gone and it will surprise and disappoint her.
    IMO its becoming disrespectful to both Jillian and the guys to discuss performance at all - according to past bach and bachettes fantasy dates rarely involve sex, but are more of a time to really get to know each other.
    Jillian gave a teleconference from Hawawii posted on abcmedianet where she was very irritable when people were asking her about her 'sex life' as she called it- she said if she had sex is none of anybody's business just like it would not be anybody's business if she did not have sex. I really wonder how she is reacting to all the hype about the 'performance issue'

originally posted by sueb1961
    The same could be said about the gf rumors as well. Just because sources said it doesn't make it true. If I recall you had a source telling your the zip line and hot tub was Reid, when in fact it was Micheal and Jesse. Again it is all speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3542479;
    I believe that the activities that my sources mentioned were true. I did say that it was Jesse at the glacier..........that was true as well.
    on June 7th you posted this in epi 5 thread post 400

originally posted by coastalbc
    All I can say is what my sources tell me, Reid is on the Zipline and in the hottub

Your own sources gave you bad information. Which to me tells me that sources could be wrong. The board is full of posts where sources were wrong. Sources claimed that Jason was the f1 in DeAnna's season. Other sources claimed that Jason did not change his mind and went with Molly at the ATFR.

Your free to beleive what you want, of course. But for now until proven a fact, I will take it for what is is speculation or gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3542725;
    - according to past bach and bachettes fantasy dates rarely involve sex, but are more of a time to really get to know each
    other.
    Ok, I feel a little nosey even asking this question. But, I'll go for it and see if anyone answers. I've always assumed that sex doesn't happen on the FD's. Jillian threw me for a loop when she was on Jesse's date and said that the naked stuff hadn't come "yet". (I'm paraphrasing here.) So....I take that to mean she was either joking (but she didn't crack a smile as if she were) or it really is true that they go there on their FD's.

Have past bach/bachette's mentioned this in interviews before?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3542754;
    Ok, I feel a little nosey even asking this question. But, I'll go for it and see if anyone answers. I've always assumed that sex doesn't happen on the FD's. Jillian threw me for a loop when she was on Jesse's date and said that the naked stuff hadn't come "yet". (I'm paraphrasing here.) So....I take that to mean she was either joking (but she didn't crack a smile as if she were) or it really is true that they go there on their FD's.

Yes, some past primaries and contestants have talked about that pretty openly. It varies. Some have admitted to having sex, some have admitted to significant "fooling around", some have said they basically played checkers and talked the whole night. If they are both willing they certainly have the opportunity to take things "to another level" during the overnight dates. Most don't openly comment one way or another about what went on or with whom. Hope that answers your question.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Hello and Happy 4th to everyone in the states!

Has any info come to the forefront regarding Ed's alleged 2nd girlfriend in Chicago?
    I support pet adoption!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3542754;

Believe Trista openly stated her and Ryan were intimate. Believe Bob Guinney also stated of intimacy on his season. Yes there is intimacy on FD or probably even LCD.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3542409;
    It is about both..............I highly doubt that Ed's family has a house in Hawaii, just like the other bachelors didn't, therefore seeing the family home or their home and city, all matter...........not seeing that but having a family join them in Hawaii is a completely different matter.
    It's not about both if that is not a logistical convenience. If someone lives in the same city as their parents, it's both. If someone doesn't, then they either go to their town or they go to their parents. My point was that it is not about "seeing if someone fits in with their life", it's about meeting the parents. That can be done anywhere. And besides, it's not anywhere close to a "real" scenario regardless. Do we really think that these families bury doves or have jam sessions on a regular basis? Hardly. These things are a set up for drama and I don't see how it is substantially different if it's done in HI vs MI--neither of them is where Ed lives his life...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3542397;
    Yes, he did miss the train ride through 1 province in Canada...........a train ride that would of given him lots of opportunities to see Jill, hang out with her, and talk.........he missed a group date, or possibly another one on one date. Plus the fact that he also proved that he isn't there for the committment towards Jill and the process at that time. Yes, he came back but again, that seemed like a setup too.

But people are forgetting that Reid and Kip went into this process committing to it thourally, but obviously Ed DID NOT!
    Again, he missed maybe two opportunities to spend time with her. He didn't dump her when she found out she had a terminal illness. This scenario doesn't say SQUAT about Ed's ability to "be there for Jill" during her life. It says that he had a commitment to his employer, "did his thing" and then wanted another chance. She obviously wasn't bothered by this--when CH asked if she was mad at him, she said her ONLY hesitation was whether she thought it would be fair to the others. She understood what Ed's situation was and she wasn't angry with him. So all of you guys who have all this righteous anger, ostensibly for her well we all know who the anger is really for...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3542435;
    He may be a huge player out there in the windy city, but that don't matter when it comes to the current situation..........
    We have had two contestants from Chitown -Jen and Ed who have a bit of noteriety attached to their names. Jen was not much a favorite when she became the b'ette but since then she has married and people have forgotten her. Now we have Ed's who's social life in Chitown is being talked about. Any other contestants who made it far in this franchise show who did not have any notereity attached to their names?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3542753;
    originally posted by sueb1961
    The same could be said about the gf rumors as well. Just because sources said it doesn't make it true. If I recall you had a source telling your the zip line and hot tub was Reid, when in fact it was Micheal and Jesse. Again it is all speculation.

on June 7th you posted this in epi 5 thread post 400

Your own sources gave you bad information. Which to me tells me that sources could be wrong. The board is full of posts where sources were wrong. Sources claimed that Jason was the f1 in DeAnna's season. Other sources claimed that Jason did not change his mind and went with Molly at the ATFR.

Your free to beleive what you want, of course. But for now until proven a fact, I will take it for what is is speculation or gossip.
    Amen!