Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3542442;
    Does anyone have the quote from Reid's brother about girls disappearing? Is it they disappear? or they disappear on him? My impression (and I only watched it once, so it is just an impression) from that comment by the brother was that Reid will be seeing someone and then he will stop seeing her---not necessarily any big drama, she just sort of disappears. If the brother said "disappear on him" then that would indicate that maybe a girlfriend or two dumped him. In either case I hardly think that's a commentary on Reid's "performance" ability. JMO
    I have watched their HTD more times that I'd like to admit. I am pretty sure that he says "they just disappear." I guess you can interpret that however you want. I put it together with the same thought when he said that he thinks he just hasn't found the right one yet. I guess it could be some problem on Reid's part, but I took it more like the right one hasn't come along yet; therefore, obviously at some point they would just disappear. JMO on that one.

Does anyone have the quote from Reid's brother about girls disappearing? Is it they disappear? or they disappear on him? My impression (and I only watched it once, so it is just an impression) from that comment by the brother was that Reid will be seeing someone and then he will stop seeing her---not necessarily any big drama, she just sort of disappears. If the brother said "disappear on him" then that would indicate that maybe a girlfriend or two dumped him. In either case I hardly think that's a commentary on Reid's "performance" ability. JMO
    The exact wording is "He doesn't have a problem finding women--they just kind of go away."

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3541874;
    Regarding the bolded part, I also think Jill said that you can throw out your list if you find someone that you connect with. I believe she said that during their 1 on 1 date in Lake Louise.
    She also says she threw away her list in interviews that I listened to. One time she said out the window.

FORT Fogey

Very true...........some posters are now dredging up stuff that hadn't been out there before about Reid.............I feel that is completely unfair. I heard the rumours of Ed having girlfriends, and the fact that he left the process to go home for "business", that has been out there and is known..........so I feel it is up for conversation. There hasn't been anything negative about Reid put out there so for someone to invent it, I feel shouldn't happen.........But that is just my opinion I guess.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3542450;
    True but we can't say it isn't either. We don't know why any of them are there. It is all specualtion at this point. We will probably never know the whole truth. I guess it doesn't matter how we feel about the situation, it is how Jillian feels. The whole issue is mute if she don't care or feels he is there for her.

The same could be said about the gf rumors as well. Just because sources said it doesn't make it true. If I recall you had a source telling your the zip line and hot tub was Reid, when in fact it was Micheal and Jesse. Again it is all speculation.
    I believe that the activities that my sources mentioned were true. I did say that it was Jesse at the glacier..........that was true as well.

FORT Regular

I want to go on record again and say that I highly doubt that any of these 30 yr old guys is going to have a physical performance issue, and that the whole 'performance' issue is hype. I don't think this show would go there if it were true anyway. For the show to imply it for ratings it is pretty low class, even by their standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Topiary13;3542494;
    I want to go on record again and say that I highly doubt that any of these 30 yr old guys is going to have a physical performance issue, and that the whole 'performance' issue is hype. I don't think this show would go there if it were true anyway. For the show to imply it for ratings it is pretty low class, even by their standards.
    I agree totally with you. I think it is a shame that ABC even had to insinuate that, and that some poor guy may always be associated with that, even though it was totally fabricated. I hope on the show they actually go further, oops bad choice of words....I hope they straighten things out, oh my, another bad choice....
    I hope they show us what really was happening, and show that is wasn't ever a sexual thing.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by choliday;3542459;
    The exact wording is "He doesn't have a problem finding women--they just kind of go away."
    Right -- and then he goes into the "it's all about whether he will commit" discussion.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3542504;
    Right -- and then he goes into the "it's all about whether he will commit" discussion.
    Here again, we saw only a piece of the dialogue btwn Jillian and Reid's brothers. You can be sure that Jillian asked them additional questions about this until she was satisfied she had gotten all the information she wanted or needed on the topic.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3542514;
    Here again, we saw only a piece of the dialogue btwn Jillian and Reid's brothers. You can be sure that Jillian asked them additional questions about this until she was satisfied she had gotten all the information she wanted or needed on the topic.
    After reading CH blog I noticed that Jillian and grandma spent a lot of time off by themselves and Jillian seems to have really enjoyed herself. To me that's a good sign.

However, whomever she picks is fine with me because she's the only one who counts. As much as I think the show is scripted I am sure Jillian develops feelings for some of the guys, some more than others.

As far as the suggested intimacy or nonperformance issue, I can't believe it is related to sexual issues, as least I hope not. That would be a new low.