Page 50 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859601001505501050 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3465378;
    I have no idea who the other 2 w/ gf are.
    well as someone pointed out since Wes gets a HT date he may not be one of the ones she find out has a g/f...which would mean there are 3 other guys that have g/f's back home....this should be interesting...unless Wes is one of the ones and he convinces her that it is a lie
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3465389;
    well as someone pointed out since Wes gets a HT date he may not be one of the ones she find out has a g/f...which would mean there are 3 other guys that have g/f's back home....this should be interesting...unless Wes is one of the ones and he convinces her that it is a lie
    No. I think she hears Wes is one of the three and give him a rose anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3465393;
    No. I think she hears Wes is one of the three and give him a rose anyway.
    Gotta admit it, sometimes women are just super stupid!!! What we would do for a bad boy sometimes....
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;3465367;
    I just rewateched the whole series of Bachelorette 2, the preview has lots of Ian and Meridith dates in it. My thought when I was watching it is Kip and Ian are very similar. I am wondering if they will play Reid as Mathew? I hope Kip will be F1 as I see the chemistry between him and Jillian are similar to Ian and Meridith (from the preview).
    Where do you find these? I'd love to rewatch Trista's season. E network replayed it last year, but I missed it.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3465460;
    Where do you find these? I'd love to rewatch Trista's season. E network replayed it last year, but I missed it.
    I had the whole series recorded. I also has Andy and Tessa season. These are the 2 favorite seaons that I love, even though they did not last long in the real life, but it was real to me while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;3465494;
    I had the whole series recorded. I also has Andy and Tessa season. These are the 2 favorite seaons that I love, even though they did not last long in the real life, but it was real to me while it lasted.
    Meredith's season was only 1 of the 2 that I missed.The other was Alex's.

I LOVED Andy and Tessa's season.

I should have recorded it.Oh well.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;3465494;
    I wish I could rewatch those seasons as well!!! I didn't watch Meredith's season the whole way through, was Ian shown alot or hidden?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Rewatching the first show, I remember why I like Jake...just the things he said in the preview of the bachelors. I like him more than any others. I know he doesn't go far, but I'd take him.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3465786;
    Rewatching the first show, I remember why I like Jake...just the things he said in the preview of the bachelors. I like him more than any others. I know he doesn't go far, but I'd take him.
    I agree. Jake really is a true gentleman and a great guy I believe I wish he went farther! He won't have a problem finding a woman now, hehe!!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3465505;
    I wish I could rewatch those seasons as well!!! I didn't watch Meredith's season the whole way through, was Ian shown alot or hidden?
    Ian was not really hidden IMO. He got a 1 on 1 with her earlish in the season (2nd or 3rd episode) and it was clear that Meredith could not keep her hands off him. However, the edit that season with voice-overs etc continuously cast doubt about him and made it seem as though the F2 was a better choice. So when he was chosen it seem far fetched to the viewers. But she was really into him and it was obvious with the volum turned down - if you know what I mean.