Page 5 of 1348 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thought and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3439017;
    I didn't see Jesse listed in the Access photos. I thought I read in the Spoiler thread that he is considered the one to beat on another site. I forgot to count...are there 29 or 30 photos?
    That was on jokers, but there wasn't much info about why he was considered 'the one to beat'.

It has been widely rumored that in an effort to cut production costs, executives of The Bachelorette elected to eschew their customary high-end Beverly Hills stylists and instead sent the 30 new bachelors to get their hair cut by beginning students at the Acme Barber College. Ensembles were selected off the rack at the Salvation Army Thrift Store. . . Hope Chris has a lot of those ties to hand out for the rose ceremonies!
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Does anyone have any information on Mathue? Last name? How far he gets?

FORT Noob

How cool is the name kiptyn?
    I know nothing about this guy except his name and i already hope he wins. He's gotta be a cool guy with a legit name like kip. Shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by likeaparkinglot;3438556;
    I wouldn't call him shy or quiet... but I also don't think of him as an attention whore. He's definitely social and really good with people. He's always been popular and friendly. But again... I'm super biased.
    Thanks for answering! He sounds perfect then.... I just hope he isn't shown in a bad light. He is my favorite as I think it is obvious.

I've decided though that I am going to root for whoever Jillian likes and gets along with and hopefully chooses. She was my favorite bachelorette last season and I really want to see her pick someone she likes and who likes her back and someone who will make her happy, not someone that I want her to pick. But know that my favorite bachelor on this season is still Kip.......

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3439133;
    Thanks for answering! He sounds perfect then.... I just hope he isn't shown in a bad light. He is my favorite as I think it is obvious.

I've decided though that I am going to root for whoever Jillian likes and gets along with and hopefully chooses. She was my favorite bachelorette last season and I really want to see her pick someone she likes and who likes her back and someone who will make her happy, not someone that I want her to pick. But know that my favorite bachelor on this season is still Kip.......
    I think it's normal to think, 'If I were picking, I would pick (fill in the blank), but really I just want Jillian happy. Even if he's not the best looking one.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3439133;

I will also be trying to see these guys from Jill's perspective. I hope they allow us to see, through her commentary, what her thought processes are. I know I hope she steers away from guys who may be dangerous to her - for example, I'm suspicious of Wes, pizza guy, possibly one of the Johns who may have been blabbing on a Mexican trip. Did I miss anyone? Overall, I'm disappointed that most of the guys are younger than her and kind of white bread. I think she prefers dark men. And Chris, could you not have found at least one appropriate Canadian man? Only 11 days to go!
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3439206;
    I think it's normal to think, 'If I were picking, I would pick (fill in the blank), but really I just want Jillian happy. Even if he's not the best looking one.
    As they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what I see as beauty is plumb ugly to someone else. I'm not beholding much beauty yet and I sure hope that changes but sometimes the one who is not as good looking as someone else will have such great qualities in other areas that will make him good looking.

I don't know about the rest of you but I know a few people who, when I first met them, I thought they weren't very attractive but after talking to them they became very attractive. I mean that after getting to know them most people would actually describe them as attractive - the personality does shine through in many cases.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3439283;
    I don't know about the rest of you but I know a few people who, when I first met them, I thought they weren't very attractive but after talking to them they became very attractive. I mean that after getting to know them most people would actually describe them as attractive - the personality does shine through in many cases.
    I totally agree. I also know some people the opposite. When I first saw them I thought they were very attractive, then I got to know them...
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow