Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3542402;
    At least there are no girlfriend possibilities mentioned about Reid compared to Ed. I believe the one that can't perform is Ed.
    Ha Id say since Ed has so many girls vying for his attentions that hes a pretty awsome performer, unlike Reid who the girls just disappear on him, the only girlfriend story that surfaced about Reid was Hes not all that.....just sayin
    Last edited by bzindsc; 07-04-2009 at 02:19 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3542375;
    True. However the question has never been "Will you accept this rose? If not, will you decide to come back at a later time so that we can see if this works between us even though I will have more than likely gotten to know the other guys better during your absense?". The leaving is not really the big issue, the returning is.
    BINGO!!!!!!!!!! If you choose to leave, then leave..........the option of returning isn't included in the statement of: "Will you accept this rose?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3542406;
    Well that dosen't make sense if he's this huge player.
    He may be a huge player out there in the windy city, but that don't matter when it comes to the current situation..........

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3542433;
    BINGO!!!!!!!!!! If you choose to leave, then leave..........the option of returning isn't included in the statement of: "Will you accept this rose?"
    I agree - when they leave they should have to have their flame extinquished and CH should, in his best Jeff Probst, voice say "the tribe has spoken"
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3542416;
    I doubt he missed much time on the train with her. I rememeber reading somewhere on of the ex bachelors (maybe Twilley) posted they are not allowed to talk to the bachelorette when not filming. He may have been able to sneak in a few minutes here and there but we will never know. Even on the group date its not always a sure thing he would get any 1-1 time. Even so how much time is that.

And again just because Kip and Reid were there in body does not mean they were there in spirit. Ed may have been there more for her than them.

Also if it was a set up for him to leave and come back, who is to say it wasn't also set up for him to be F1?

No, but just because no one posted about it doesn't mean he didn't have any. (Not that I believe he has any).

I don't think you can say the bolded part with any certainity. The point that I was trying to make is that even when they are on group dates, there is definately a certain amount of interaction that happens between Jill and the guys..........he missed out on that, as well as considering the train is that small, they will definately of had time together there as well. It showed Jill having breakfast each day with the guys. It makes you doubt the connection that Ed and Jill currently have given the fact that there are lots of doubts that have been put into the mix involving Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3542361;
    As was noted several pages back, one can choose to leave at any time by not accepting the rose. It is always asked as a question 'will you accept this rose?'
    Could be produces set it up that way, after he told them he wanted out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3542419;
    But seriously if Jillian feels a greater connection with Ed than the others guys the HTD's and the time missed is not going to be a deal breaker. Why would it? If she dosen't have a connection with Ed then it's irrelevent also. The only way it had any impact what so ever is if she truly has the same feelings (or lack of) for them all, In my opinion that's highly unlikely.
    All I am saying is that having the HTD's at somewhere else than the bachelor's home town or families home, makes a big difference when it comes to figuring out where Jill might stand with them. I think that Jill might miss out a bit on the family dynamics or the dynamics of the bachelor's city life.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3542402;
    At least there are no girlfriend possibilities mentioned about Reid compared to Ed. I believe the one that can't perform is Ed.
    Makes sense to me if he just " wasen't that into her".

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3542432;
    Ha Id say since Ed has so many girls vying for his attentions that hes a pretty awsome performer, unlike Reid who the girls just disappear on him, the only girlfriend story that surfaced about Reid was Hes not all that.....just sayin
    Does anyone have the quote from Reid's brother about girls disappearing? Is it they disappear? or they disappear on him? My impression (and I only watched it once, so it is just an impression) from that comment by the brother was that Reid will be seeing someone and then he will stop seeing her---not necessarily any big drama, she just sort of disappears. If the brother said "disappear on him" then that would indicate that maybe a girlfriend or two dumped him. In either case I hardly think that's a commentary on Reid's "performance" ability. JMO
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3542437;
    I don't think you can say the bolded part with any certainity. The point that I was trying to make is that even when they are on group dates, there is definately a certain amount of interaction that happens between Jill and the guys..........he missed out on that, as well as considering the train is that small, they will definately of had time together there as well. It showed Jill having breakfast each day with the guys. It makes you doubt the connection that Ed and Jill currently have given the fact that there are lots of doubts that have been put into the mix involving Ed.
    True but we can't say it isn't either. We don't know why any of them are there. It is all specualtion at this point. We will probably never know the whole truth. I guess it doesn't matter how we feel about the situation, it is how Jillian feels. The whole issue is mute if she don't care or feels he is there for her.

The same could be said about the gf rumors as well. Just because sources said it doesn't make it true. If I recall you had a source telling your the zip line and hot tub was Reid, when in fact it was Micheal and Jesse. Again it is all speculation.