Page 49 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859991495491049 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 13480

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

  1. #481
    Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Music City U.S.A.
    Age
    26
    Posts
    369

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3464530;
    I think this is true. Some crew mentioned travel to Kona today. My cable line-up is chock a block full of reality shows, many of which might be filming there and created a Big Island stir, but this seems pretty likely to be a Fit. It's definitely this weekend.
    Hey guys. One of my friends I met last summer lives on the Big Island. She knows how much I have the Bachelore/ette. I got an e-mail saying that filming was supposed to be on the Big Island with a reference to Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel on the Big Island. It's also where they taped Average Joe: Hawaii few years back. I've looked at their website. What do you guys think? The FRC could be nearby with maybe Jilly and her F2 or just her F2 staying at this hotel?
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

  2. #482
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3464419;
    Only problem that I see is that it ''isn't for one of the major networks''
    Is it possible it's for a "production company" (like NEXT)? I know they sell to the network, but technically... This isn't an argument that TBette is the one filming, just a comment on the subterfuge of the producers.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  3. #483
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;3464620;
    Hey guys. One of my friends I met last summer lives on the Big Island. She knows how much I have the Bachelore/ette. I got an e-mail saying that filming was supposed to be on the Big Island with a reference to Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel on the Big Island. It's also where they taped Average Joe: Hawaii few years back. I've looked at their website. What do you guys think? The FRC could be nearby with maybe Jilly and her F2 or just her F2 staying at this hotel?
    A camera with a telescopic lens would make her our best friend, too. I hope she can get you some good info or pictures to pass on to us. That would be great! What a scoop you'd have!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  4. #484
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    I read on one of the other threads that she hears that 3 of the guys have girlfriends back home...i think we are all pretty sure Wes is one of these guys..any guesses on who the other 2 might be
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  5. #485
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3465028;
    I read on one of the other threads that she hears that 3 of the guys have girlfriends back home...i think we are all pretty sure Wes is one of these guys..any guesses on who the other 2 might be
    Are we sure one is Wes? I'm not sure if that is the case and he gets a HTD. I'm thinking the 3 cut when it is 13 down to 10 or whatnot are the ones that have girlfriends. I could be wrong though.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  6. #486
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    159

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    I just rewateched the whole series of Bachelorette 2, the preview has lots of Ian and Meridith dates in it. My thought when I was watching it is Kip and Ian are very similar. I am wondering if they will play Reid as Mathew? I hope Kip will be F1 as I see the chemistry between him and Jillian are similar to Ian and Meridith (from the preview).

  7. #487
    ABC Cheats Viewers! Zinnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,142

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3464044;
    I read in another thread that the HTD ended around April 30, so there would've been an RC and then travel to Hawaii around the first part of May. So we're up to 3 weeks now then. If her parents flew out on Tuesday, first meet Wed, second meet Thurs (or both on Wed), LCD #1 Today, LCD #2 tomorrow, FRC Sunday or Monday?
    If that's what's going on, the that's the schedule.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3464251;
    Could it be that she was not sure and asked for additional time? That may explain the extended stay in Hawaii. Charlie asked for what 6 months or something to date Sara and the other gal (can't remember her name). I think if they go about this carefully it can be a good thing.

    I have been getting hints that she may not want a proposal. SO much for Love.
    Charlie's season was taped Jan-Feb 2005, and aired Mar-May 2005. He only had three additional months.

    A proposal so fast isn't realistic. But then neither is TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3464266;
    Surprised that they do it on the Big Island instead of one of those more seculded ones.

    Keep us posted though. Hey how about the little island that they use to shoot Gilligans Island on? That is right of Oahu on the other side from Honolulu.
    They shot Gilligan's Island at CBS Studio Center (the former MTM Studio) in Studio City CA. It's where Big Brother is shot. It was also the old Mack Sennet Studio (the Keystone Kops).
    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3465007;
    Is it possible it's for a "production company" (like NEXT)? I know they sell to the network, but technically... This isn't an argument that TBette is the one filming, just a comment on the subterfuge of the producers.
    AND Syndicated Productions shoot the shows. Fleiss' Next Entertainment edits the"story". Warner-Horizon sells the show. ABC buys the show and airs it.

    AND seems to be a joint venture between Warner and Fleiss.
    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3465284;
    Are we sure one is Wes? I'm not sure if that is the case and he gets a HTD. I'm thinking the 3 cut when it is 13 down to 10 or whatnot are the ones that have girlfriends. I could be wrong though.
    I believe one is Wes, but he doesn't get cut. Jake, after getting cut, crashes Wes' HTD (the next morning at Jillian's hotel) to warn her. Then Wes gets cut.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

  8. #488
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;3465367;
    I just rewateched the whole series of Bachelorette 2, the preview has lots of Ian and Meridith dates in it. My thought when I was watching it is Kip and Ian are very similar. I am wondering if they will play Reid as Mathew? I hope Kip will be F1 as I see the chemistry between him and Jillian are similar to Ian and Meridith (from the preview).
    not to say I didn't enjoy Merideth and Ian because I did they had some serious HEAT between them but Ian had some serious committment issues and even though they ended up together it was these issues in the end that broke them up and I want more for Jilly
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  9. #489
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3465028;
    I read on one of the other threads that she hears that 3 of the guys have girlfriends back home...i think we are all pretty sure Wes is one of these guys..any guesses on who the other 2 might be
    I have no idea who the other 2 w/ gf are.

  10. #490
    FORT Regular painauchocolat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    101

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;3464620;
    Hey guys. One of my friends I met last summer lives on the Big Island. She knows how much I have the Bachelore/ette. I got an e-mail saying that filming was supposed to be on the Big Island with a reference to Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel on the Big Island. It's also where they taped Average Joe: Hawaii few years back. I've looked at their website. What do you guys think? The FRC could be nearby with maybe Jilly and her F2 or just her F2 staying at this hotel?
    JLCCAZ said in another thread that filming was expected to be at the Hilton Waikoloa. Maybe your friend could check there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.