Page 48 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758981485481048 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: the Big Island scoop above, could this (below) be it? Perhaps Fleiss and Co. fibbed about this not being for a major network?

Reality Show Films on Big Island This Month | Big Island Buzz

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3464415;
    Re: the Big Island scoop above, could this (below) be it? Perhaps Fleiss and Co. fibbed about this not being for a major network?

Reality Show Films on Big Island This Month | Big Island Buzz
    Only problem that I see is that it ''isn't for one of the major networks''
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Yeah, capegal, see my post above -- I wonder whether Fleiss could fib about that for secrecy purposes? The rest of it sounds spot-on.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3464428;
    Yeah, capegal, see my post above -- I wonder whether Fleiss could fib about that for secrecy purposes? The rest of it sounds spot-on.
    I haven't heard any rumblings about another island hop. Usually news comes out in the evening-night as Hawaii is behind the mainland time wise, so I will keep my ears open.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Great -- I'm sure you will know what's up before it happens.

In the meantime (since I'm basically done with work for the day, haha), this private home is gorgeous, secluded and only one mile from the Hilton:

Hale Nana Kohola : Puako : Big Island Villas - Hawaii Villas

Am I the only one who feels really confused right now? I don't know what to believe or what theory sounds the best anymore because they are starting to muddle up in my head.It seems like the more info/theories/SC's there are the more speculation there is(which is definitely fun.)

My head is totally spinning.

It was no where near this uncertain last season because we knew who the f1 was even before the show started.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3464255;
    I am currently on the Big Island (Hawaii) and there's a lot of buzz that the final rose ceremony will be here on Sat. Will post more if I can get any more reliable info.
    wow, so if true, F3 FDs on Maui, F2 meet her parents in Kaui? Would they change islands 3 times?! And LCDs on Big Island with FRC? Or maybe Kaui was extra dates with F2

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3464443;
    Am I the only one who feels really confused right now? I don't know what to believe or what theory sounds the best anymore because they are starting to muddle up in my head.It seems like the more info/theories/SC's there are the more speculation there is(which is definitely fun.)

My head is totally spinning.

It was no where near this uncertain last season because we knew who the f1 was even before the show started.
    come on ABC, show us some moles!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3464453;
    come on ABC, show us some moles!
    LOL!

Hopefully once they film the FRC then we will start to get more SC's that will help us more and keep some of us from going insane.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3464255;
    I am currently on the Big Island (Hawaii) and there's a lot of buzz that the final rose ceremony will be here on Sat. Will post more if I can get any more reliable info.
    I think this is true. Some crew mentioned travel to Kona today. My cable line-up is chock a block full of reality shows, many of which might be filming there and created a Big Island stir, but this seems pretty likely to be a Fit. It's definitely this weekend.