Page 46 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556961465461046 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

I don't believe anything that originates on the motherboard, they are bad for making things up just to stir the pot.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3464208;
    I don't either, but I will be forever indebted to their sometimes viciousness. That's how I found FoRT "way back when." The references to "know it all's" and "idiot FORTers" and such made me think this was the place for me!
    I have to admit that if I never went there I never would have found this place.So I give them credit for that.

I came lurking over here right after Andy's season but I didn't join for awhile.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3464240;
    I have to admit that if I never went there I never would have found this place.So I give them credit for that.

I came lurking over here right after Andy's season but I didn't join for awhile.
    same here, i found out about this site from the abc boards..and never looked back lol

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3464240;

Same here. It took me 2 seasons to get the courage to register and join in the conversations.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Could it be that she was not sure and asked for additional time? That may explain the extended stay in Hawaii. Charlie asked for what 6 months or something to date Sara and the other gal (can't remember her name). I think if they go about this carefully it can be a good thing.

I have been getting hints that she may not want a proposal. SO much for Love.

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3464243;
    same here, i found out about this site from the abc boards..and never looked back lol
    That's what I did. I got tired off getting mired in all of the BS to try to find out something & decided to get it from the horses mouth...(no offense intended).
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3464006;
    thanks SS, I had read on another board that their stay was extended 9 extra days, so I wondering how long they'd been there before that. Not a bad gig if you can get it.

so she was still doing Fantasy dates last week......I wonder if the extra time was for the F3 or F2.
    I am currently on the Big Island (Hawaii) and there's a lot of buzz that the final rose ceremony will be here on Sat. Will post more if I can get any more reliable info.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3464251;
    Could it be that she was not sure and asked for additional time? That may explain the extended stay in Hawaii. Charlie asked for what 6 months or something to date Sara and the other gal (can't remember her name). I think if they go about this carefully it can be a good thing.

I have been getting hints that she may not want a proposal. SO much for Love.
    That would account for the extra time spent in Hawaii I think.It would be better for her to take her time rather than decide to send someone home and then have a sobfest before proposing to final 1 and then ending up with the f2 that was eliminated(Like Jason did) If she takes her time I think it's a good thing.

She may not want a proposal because she may want to be able to date who she choses in real life away from the cameras.I think that is much smarter than getting engaged after six weeks.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3464255;
    I am currently on the Big Island (Hawaii) and there's a lot of buzz that the final rose ceremony will be here on Sat. Will post more if I can get any more reliable info.
    Surprised that they do it on the Big Island instead of one of those more seculded ones.

Keep us posted though. Hey how about the little island that they use to shoot Gilligans Island on? That is right of Oahu on the other side from Honolulu.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3464255;
    Awesome!!! Please do let us know anything you find out like if a Reid or a Kip are there... Just kidding of course but how wonderful it must be to be in Hawaii at this time!!

I have been on FORT since 2005 and it's been the best place for sluething imo. Very nice people are found here!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."