Page 45 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455951455451045 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3463548;
    Yep, the Mother board.
    I read that over there too and sometimes when I read the ABC Board I think it should be called the Mother Ship. LOl
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3463884;
    yea I found that out after exchanging emails with the girl for a while...but i have told her to contact match and its bad that even Juan is a victim..wish I knew how to contact him...cause what it boils down too is the same thing that just makes me madder than fire...is someone out there using his name and picture but impersonating a US Armed forces solider saying he is over in Irag/Afg protecting our country...not many things get me fired up but this is one of them
    ITA...our boys don't need stuff like that going on.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3463955;
    Me too - knowing the end early on always makes it a little less enjoyable. Right now, knowing that FORTers can't pinpoint F2 is pretty rare and exciting at the same time.
    I totally have to agree with you.Last season we knew before the show even started.Now we really have no clue and that makes it way more intriguing.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3464113;
    I read that over there too and sometimes when I read the ABC Board I think it should be called the Mother Ship. LOl
    I totally agree. I just read a post where someone posted that "you just watch, the final 2 go to Canada".......umm yeah.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Don't know if this is the right thread but - oh well - Just want to say THANK YOU - to all members and moderators. Was just over at motherboard for the first time in quite awhile and I'd forgotten how nasty some of those people can be - to the bachelors/ettes and to each other. Thankfully everyone is respectful to each other here and I hope that will always be the case.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3464126;
    I totally agree. I just read a post where someone posted that "you just watch, the final 2 go to Canada".......umm yeah.
    Didn't we have someone here who was saying the same thing? This was back in early May when jlccaz and Kasha found out the dates they left Spain and headed for Hawaii.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3464160;
    Didn't we have someone here who was saying the same thing? This was back in early May when jlccaz and Kasha found out the dates they left Spain and headed for Hawaii.
    I don't remember that, but it's pretty obvious that the F2 go to Canada; they also go to Spain. That's not really going out on a limb to predict the winner. The poster was saying that Robby was in the F2 because he was on the train.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3464156;
    Was just over at motherboard for the first time in quite awhile and I'd forgotten how nasty some of those people can be - to the bachelors/ettes and to each other.
    Yes that is the exact reason I prefer to stay here.The members on the motherboard are nasty to anyone that has differing opinions.I hardly ever go over to the motherboard anymore.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3464194;
    Yes that is the exact reason I prefer to stay here.The members on the motherboard are nasty to anyone that has differing opinions.I hardly ever go over to the motherboard anymore.
    It's been a long time since I've posted over there, but I check in to see what they're saying.....mostly how they interpret our sleuthers. I remember during Jason's season when we were discussing Jason's crying fit, that someone (might have been Brit) that wrote up the scenario of New Zealand warriors taking over the "compound", etc. I went to the mother board & it was posted there as our (serious) speculation of why Jason was sobbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3464194;
    I don't either, but I will be forever indebted to their sometimes viciousness. That's how I found FoRT "way back when." The references to "know it all's" and "idiot FORTers" and such made me think this was the place for me!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.