Page 44 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354941445441044 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

I just walked by Riaz's brother on my way to work today! Was tempted to harass him but didn't want to look totally crazy so I didn't....

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3463958;
    I know. What's funny is that according to the mother board we've already figured it out (I can't remember who we've picked). It would be a little hard since Jill hasn't even picked yet..
    I realize they stayed longer in Hawaii, but does anyone know if they're still there?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3463968;
    I realize they stayed longer in Hawaii, but does anyone know if they're still there?
    I think the general thought is that they're still there. Jillian's parents left for Hawaii on Tuesday (for meet the parents, ?), so she's should still be there with her guys.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3463970;
    I think the general thought is that they're still there. Jillian's parents left for Hawaii on Tuesday (for meet the parents, ?), so she's should still be there with her guys.
    so how long have they been there?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3463973;
    so how long have they been there?
    Gosh Anders, I think maybe they (Jill & the guys) have been there at least a week before her parents got there. I can't remember the dates that we have for when the crew initially showed up, but Jill's teleconference was on May 12th & she was in Hawaii then & I think the schedule had that day "penciled" in as the day of the 2nd FD. (Sorry for the longest sentence ever.) I may be wrong on these dates, but I think this is the general timeline.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

thanks SS, I had read on another board that their stay was extended 9 extra days, so I wondering how long they'd been there before that. Not a bad gig if you can get it.

so she was still doing Fantasy dates last week......I wonder if the extra time was for the F3 or F2.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3463995;
    Gosh Anders, I think maybe they (Jill & the guys) have been there at least a week before her parents got there. I can't remember the dates that we have for when the crew initially showed up, but Jill's teleconference was on May 12th & she was in Hawaii then & I think the schedule had that day "penciled" in as the day of the 2nd FD. (Sorry for the longest sentence ever.) I may be wrong on these dates, but I think this is the general timeline.
    Yeah. I believe we thought filming ended on 5/10 or 5/9. So, it's been quite some time!

I read in another thread that the HTD ended around April 30, so there would've been an RC and then travel to Hawaii around the first part of May. So we're up to 3 weeks now then. If her parents flew out on Tuesday, first meet Wed, second meet Thurs (or both on Wed), LCD #1 Today, LCD #2 tomorrow, FRC Sunday or Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3464037;
    Yeah. I believe we thought filming ended on 5/10 or 5/9. So, it's been quite some time!
    I'm hoping that Jillian asked for (and received) quality time during day and evening with the F2 minus microphones and cameras - see if they are any different away from the camera. Also, some time where they aren't going to fabulous places and they are just hanging out.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Mysterious extended stay in HI, eh? Maybe they're all going to be on the next season of LOST. We know how much ABC likes to cross-promote....you never know..... LOL
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook