Page 43 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253931435431043 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

A similar posting was made on facebook as well.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3463555;
    two things why I think this could be true 1) His mother really, really wants him married (Argentinian moms hold a lot of power) and 2) if this lady is for real and didn't know until she watched the show it would be the mother board she would go to in order to out him.
    I saw that she had posted that she has notified ABC (not that they would care).
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3463572;
    I saw that she had posted that she has notified ABC (not that they would care).
    - lotta good that would do - he is done and gone anyways - and they wouldn't care
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3463577;
    - lotta good that would do - he is done and gone anyways - and they wouldn't care
    no it wouldn't and we all know there are tons of players out there but what really ticks me off to no end is that he has been impersonating himself as an american solider serving his country over seas and I can't even begin to tell you how mad that makes me
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3463630;
    no it wouldn't and we all know there are tons of players out there but what really ticks me off to no end is that he has been impersonating himself as an american solider serving his country over seas and I can't even begin to tell you how mad that makes me
    The more that comes out, the more that it looks like this is a really fine group of men. ( That was definitely sarcastic! )

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3463630;
    Read on in that thread over there - it comes out that an account was snatched and that it is not Juan in reality doing that.................
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Since this is the Thoughts and Comments Thread, I thought I would leave a comment: I am actually really happy to not know who the F1 or F2 for that matter is yet. Sleuthing it out is the best part and we couldn't do that last season because we knew who won before the show started....I just love it!!!

Also, I am testing out my new signature line!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3463823;
    Read on in that thread over there - it comes out that an account was snatched and that it is not Juan in reality doing that.................
    yea I found that out after exchanging emails with the girl for a while...but i have told her to contact match and its bad that even Juan is a victim..wish I knew how to contact him...cause what it boils down too is the same thing that just makes me madder than fire...is someone out there using his name and picture but impersonating a US Armed forces solider saying he is over in Irag/Afg protecting our country...not many things get me fired up but this is one of them
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3463874;
    Since this is the Thoughts and Comments Thread, I thought I would leave a comment: I am actually really happy to not know who the F1 or F2 for that matter is yet. Sleuthing it out is the best part and we couldn't do that last season because we knew who won before the show started....I just love it!!!

Also, I am testing out my new signature line!!!
    Me too - knowing the end early on always makes it a little less enjoyable. Right now, knowing that FORTers can't pinpoint F2 is pretty rare and exciting at the same time.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3463955;
    Me too - knowing the end early on always makes it a little less enjoyable. Right now, knowing that FORTers can't pinpoint F2 is pretty rare and exciting at the same time.
    I know. What's funny is that according to the mother board we've already figured it out (I can't remember who we've picked). It would be a little hard since Jill hasn't even picked yet..
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow