Page 42 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152921425421042 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 13480

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

  1. #411
    FORT Fan MayJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    391

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3463102;
    Also, have been thinking for awhile that Jake is the guy the other guys vote off because he gets that date & they are jealous he is so into her already!!!!! That may be why he leaves either that or he tells her he can't handle the multiple guys dating who he wants exclusively, so he goes.
    Help... I'm brand new still.... is a "vote off" SOP? I missed mention of when & how that happens unless it's discussed in another thread... can someone enlighten me?

  2. #412
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    I think it's Ed that leaves. Jillian is really into him. No way did she cut him. I just can't picture that.

  3. #413
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3463457;
    Help... I'm brand new still.... is a "vote off" SOP? I missed mention of when & how that happens unless it's discussed in another thread... can someone enlighten me?
    It was done last season - so no - not SOP - it will be next week - but doesn't mean that the person voted to go actually goes tho
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  4. #414
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    now I don't know how much truth there is to this..but this lady seems really fired up she is saying she has been talking phone and email to Juan for over 9 months now and he has sent her tons of pictures of himself..not just ones people could find on the net and use to say they were him..but she is saying they were matched up on match . com and that she was supposed to be flying out soon to be with him....mmmmmmmm...like I said I don't know how much truth there is in it...but it does hold some ring to it as fired up and ticked off she is
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  5. #415
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3463536;
    now I don't know how much truth there is to this..but this lady seems really fired up she is saying she has been talking phone and email to Juan for over 9 months now and he has sent her tons of pictures of himself..not just ones people could find on the net and use to say they were him..but she is saying they were matched up on match . com and that she was supposed to be flying out soon to be with him....mmmmmmmm...like I said I don't know how much truth there is in it...but it does hold some ring to it as fired up and ticked off she is
    I don't know. I think she has him confused with someone else. He'd be pretty stupid to do all of that & then show up on TV.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  6. #416
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3463536;
    now I don't know how much truth there is to this..but this lady seems really fired up she is saying she has been talking phone and email to Juan for over 9 months now and he has sent her tons of pictures of himself..not just ones people could find on the net and use to say they were him..but she is saying they were matched up on match . com and that she was supposed to be flying out soon to be with him....mmmmmmmm...like I said I don't know how much truth there is in it...but it does hold some ring to it as fired up and ticked off she is
    Who is ''she''??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  7. #417
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3463536;
    now I don't know how much truth there is to this..but this lady seems really fired up she is saying she has been talking phone and email to Juan for over 9 months now and he has sent her tons of pictures of himself..not just ones people could find on the net and use to say they were him..but she is saying they were matched up on match . com and that she was supposed to be flying out soon to be with him....mmmmmmmm...like I said I don't know how much truth there is in it...but it does hold some ring to it as fired up and ticked off she is
    Is this on one of the other boards?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

  8. #418
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3463542;
    Is this on one of the other boards?
    Yep, the Mother board.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  9. #419
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3463542;
    Is this on one of the other boards?
    on the abc boards and before you say..yes I know we don't normally believe anything that is read over there...the first part of her user name is bethann i don't want to put the entire name..not sure if it violates the rules or not...but she talks about how stupid she was to believe that he couldn't give her his last name and stuff...she doesn't just talk about the things he has been telling her but about her own stupidity in not recongizing the signs of someone that was being played...thats the only reason why i said it had some ring of truth
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  10. #420
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3463548;
    Yep, the Mother board.
    two things why I think this could be true 1) His mother really, really wants him married (Argentinian moms hold a lot of power) and 2) if this lady is for real and didn't know until she watched the show it would be the mother board she would go to in order to out him.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.