Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3536316;
    Maybe she wasn't right for him..
    or maybe she wasn't really still with him either.People who know him have said he and his EX are friends and have been over for some time now. A very mature way to end things..

It all just seems very sketchy to me,the rumors..

IF it were true,again,IF..
    I think it would be a private matter between them.Not something emailed to RS and splashed all over the internet for revenge or something.
    Sounds very desperate and very immature,not something a 29ish? year old woman would do to an EX she cared about.
    Sounds like some 'random person "in need of some attention,
    NOT his EX or EX's friend .

I'm just not into the "rumor mill" stuff at all..
    Reality Steve is saying that he is TRYING to speak with this ex girlfriend, not that he HAS spoken to her. She could be attempting to keep this matter private---just because a friend of hers went to Reality Steve doesn't mean the girlfriend was behind it. It also doesn't mean that the friend's info was inaccurate. You can't control what other people in your life decide to do. People who think they are acting in someone else's best interest often can only see the good they are doing and don't stop to think that there could be negative consequences for the person they are trying to help.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3536338;
    I understand before Fleiss only shoulder their bills and mortgage. However, now SDL's post allude to at least a tempting amount.

I imagine none of these people really take the "process" really seriously at first. Its hard to, the premise is impossible. One girl dating how many men at the same time. Having F*ck overnight dates with four men at a time. How can you take this process seriously? I won't blame some of the men if they keep some of their booty call girlfriends to go home to when all this is over.

Im looking for some semblance of reality in all this farce. Jillian is pretty much genuine with all these emotions she's developing for her men. I appreciate that about her. I just want to see how this all plays out. No judgment from this already jaded viewer.

where can I find sdl's post?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Sabin42;3536342;
    He never actually said that he worked for Microsoft. That came out in interviews afterwards. He only referred to his job and didn't do any name throwing.
    In another website mainly popular for posting resumes and work backgrounds, Ed posted that he works for Microsoft. Been there for almost 7-8 months now.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3536320;
    You can't have it both ways. Either sdl is wrong with his info or Ed, his mother, chris harrison are liars. If he doesn't work for Microsoft then they are liars too. Also Ed would have lied about his employer on national televison, but if you think he is stupid enough to do that then so be it. I just don't see the reason he would have to drag his employer through the mud on national television. I guess some of you will say he wanted sympathy. Just doesn't make sense to me. None of these rumors make sense.
    Re:bolded... Rumors rarely do, in that they can be totally the truth or totally not, or any variance in between. JMHO, of corse.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3536340;
    The old saw: his story, my story and then the real story.
    Just like the various points of view from FORT, depending on our own values and experiences therein lies the truth.
    Did Ed date someone for awhile who he was not into and who was very into him? Did he leave her with loose ends when in his own heart he knew there was nothing?
    Will Jillian even care? And if not why should we!
    I have a feeling after all these highs and lows this roller coaster ride for Jill is going to end with her taking a time out for some cotton candy or popcorn and with a full tummy she may just get sick and learn a lesson.

and we'll see her enjoying a sub and a brew with Bradley.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3536354;
    and we'll see her enjoying a sub and a brew with Bradley.....
    You never know, and she and he might even enjoy it!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3536344;
    Reality Steve is saying that he is TRYING to speak with this ex girlfriend, not that he HAS spoken to her. She could be attempting to keep this matter private---just because a friend of hers went to Reality Steve doesn't mean the girlfriend was behind it. It also doesn't mean that the friend's info was inaccurate. You can't control what other people in your life decide to do. People who think they are acting in someone else's best interest often can only see the good they are doing and don't stop to think that there could be negative consequences for the person they are trying to help.
    re:bolded... very true cheeky Your posts are always have that kind of insight. You should consider writing a book with all these "words of wisdom"
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabin42;3536342;
    He never actually said that he worked for Microsoft. That came out in interviews afterwards. He only referred to his job and didn't do any name throwing.
    He had to know it would come out where he worked and I believe CH confirmed it.

JMHO, but I think it might just be a matter of semantics... directly working for/consulting for... most people would probably answer Yes, I work for... and the company would probably answer in the affirmative if questioned as well.
    How do we know that Ed is only a consultant with Microsoft? His mom said he'd been working at his new job. Her wording sounded like he works for them which is different imo. I also don't think that Microsoft would confirm someone with wo they have a contract with to consult as an employee.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3536339;
    JMHO, but I think it might just be a matter of semantics... directly working for/consulting for... most people would probably answer Yes, I work for... and the company would probably answer in the affirmative if questioned as well.
    Long distance relationships. Mom/dad/sis asks "How's work?" Ed responds, "I got that Microsoft job." Could be a contract job for his company. A small, 8 person company landing a major contract could take them from struggling to comfortable. Pretty big deal if your "dream" is to be your own boss.

Oh yeah... Mom wants to know when she's gonna be a grandma.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3536265;
    Regardless of where sdl personally lives, there were many last season (myself included) who found him to be very forthcoming with his own research, sources etc. and believable info that was proved to be correct. Personally, I have no reason to doubt any info he gives this season... actually, quite the contrary.

BTW, welcome back sdl
    Yes, he came up with some great info for us last season. Although he does live (sort of ) in Texas, his connections - the ones of which I am aware - reached at least into California and Seattle. Unlike many of us, he has capabilities that allow him to tap him to some very useful resources.