Page 21 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031711215211021 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Regarding Melissa...the "dead dove" girl (having another name slippage moment) said that Melissa hardly said two words to Jason that first night. They may not have had a 1:1 conversation. She also said that Melissa was really surprised to be receiving one the first 1:1 dates because of their limited contact.

We do know that Kip has a 1:1 conversation with Jillian at M*G, but it will be interesting to see how much, if any of it, is aired. He is our MYSTERY MAN of the season right now.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3454645;
    Regarding Melissa...the "dead dove" girl (having another name slippage moment) said that Melissa hardly said two words to Jason that first night. They may not have had a 1:1 conversation. She also said that Melissa was really surprised to be receiving one the first 1:1 dates because of their limited contact.

We do know that Kip has a 1:1 conversation with Jillian at M*G, but it will be interesting to see how much, if any of it, is aired. He is our MYSTERY MAN of the season right now.
    you know I thought I read once that even though we don't see it that each person gets what you would call a mini date during the meet and greet that each person gets like 10-15 minutes with the bachelor/bachelorette..I don't know if they do this anymore though
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3454667;
    you know I thought I read once that even though we don't see it that each person gets what you would call a mini date during the meet and greet that each person gets like 10-15 minutes with the bachelor/bachelorette..I don't know if they do this anymore though
    We sort of saw it with Charlie - think he had a lot more to say about what was done and how than some of the bachelors/ettes.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3454561;
    I'll bet he had a deal worked out to get him to the F4/5, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. At least TPTB aren't giving him a stellar edit so far. From the promo, he's a fighter/drama guy. With Wes on the show, both sides get what they want. Wes gets some name recognition, the show gets somebody to stir up drama, everybody wins. Except Jill.

And I have no doubt that Jill sees right through this guy. She's a smart girl.
    The more I think about Wes being on the show the more I doubt TPTB have any conscience, let alone morals. Whatever the incident is that happens to Jilly, I won't be surprised if Wes winds up in the eye of the storm. The mystery is said to "rock her world"-more like it country's her world! Of course, she may hear from Jason...
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3454645;

Yep!!! I will be keeping my eye on Reid and Kip closely tonight. I wonder if Kip will 'really' be shown coming out of the limo first like it says in the press release....I think he will.

Here's what I am looking forward to: the first suitor to steal her away from far from the maddening crowd... will it be the Alpha male or the most 'overly refreshed?!' Place your bets here:
    Oh wait a minute- is that scripted too?
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3454715;
    Here's what I am looking forward to: the first suitor to steal her away from far from the maddening crowd... will it be the Alpha male or the most 'overly refreshed?!' Place your bets here:
    Without going back and reading the media articles, I think it's Juan if I remember correctly the Latin lover who doesn't mind pissing off the other guys.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3454715;
    Doesn't matter to me if it is scripted. I think it is going to be the latin lover dude, what is his name?

I can't think of him right now. I wanted to say Bryan, but I know that isn't him.

Found it, Juan!!!
    Last edited by deidre1985; 05-18-2009 at 03:56 PM.

LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar

I was looking at Sasha's info (b/c I'm from Houston) and he lives in Tiki Island, TX which is a small area north of Galveston Island (used to drive by it everytime I drove to Galveston)...all the houses on Tiki Island are water front. Just thought that was neat...SO if he gets a HTD, it'll be cool to see an area that is so familiar! Plus there would be some fun stuff to do in that area for a HTD...can't wait to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3454722;
    Doesn't matter to me if it is scripted. I think it is going to be the latin lover dude, what is his name?

I can't think of him right now. I wanted to say Bryan, but I know that isn't him.

Found it, Juan!!!
    Isn't is Juan who gets the FIR as well? I think Cupcakes said he did due to his standing on the end in the lineup for the rose ceremony....Or was that another guy? I can't keep them straight.