Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3496874;
    Albean, I think you are my FORT twin. I always agree with your posts. I was SO into Ian, not into Ryan at all (although I love them together now) and I think we are two of the few who have Ed as a favorite.
    count me as an Ed fave... we are outnumbered on this Board I think!!! ha ha. Although I have to say, I think Reid adn Kip seem like relaly great guys. If indeed these are her F3...wow. Probably the only F3 I have liked all of them in all the B-ette's.

BUt Ed is still my fave...

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3498429;
    Ed looks like Tiger Woods too, same kind of big bulgy eyes.
    Yes, ED has the Darker Polish side to him , but he has that "something ethnic" look about him.

My husband is Filipino and I am white, and my Husband's Cousin has the same sort of Eye's as Ed, and he is very tall for A Filipino (6') and very fair, with dark curly hair.

But he just could be one of those darkly handsome men that can pull off the ...what is it about him look!

I like Ed's eyes.

I think there are a lot of Ed fans out there, Taddy. I know a lot of people who love him.

At this point I think it looks like Kip is the one given the previews in Whistler however we all know it's too early for that. I think Jillian was thinking it was him at this point but other guys (including Ed) pull even and maybe even ahead later. What is confusing is how do we get from Ed apparently leaving this episode to those great, hot pics of them in Spain? He's got to at least get a htd and/or more time with Jillian before then.

I am also an Ed fan, can't figure out exactly why, maybe because I'm a M.S.U. grad, but I really tried not to pick a favorite this season! After Ed, I would pick Kip for her and then Reid. Again, no solid reasoning, just my thoughts at this point. But I do like all three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3498604;
    I do know that at one point this week she was in Toronto, Philly is 337 miles away. Pretty close...

Actually when I thought of her being there, I was wondering if the 2 got together.
    Not so close - a 7 or 8 hour drive. Maybe by plane though.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Last weekend and last week...Last weekend as CSW reported and Jillian confirmed, she was home in Vancouver catching up with friends and, I would think, family. Last week she made the rounds of interviews in Canada with stops at various CityTV cities - Toronto and Edmonton for sure. The Vancouver interview by Riaz on 6-9 was pre-taped when she and her guys were in Vancouver for dates; it wasn't taped last week as the others in Canada were.

The question then becomes...where is she this weekend, and where will she be next week?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3498879;
    Not so close - a 7 or 8 hour drive. Maybe by plane though.
    By ground it is about 500 miles - there is no direct route between Toronto and Philly
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Reid's last tweet was Weds. night...it was from his cell phone though...

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3498244;
    So she could have seen her F1 at some point. What day was Reid supposedly seen at the airport?
    It was posted here on Fort on 6-4.

Up thread someone asked whether there was precedent to get a preview of the FRC / Season Outcome mid-season.

In Shayne/Matt Season (Bach 12), they tossed out those Ever So Obvious proposal shots of her dress/bracelet getting the ring on her finger around the time of hometown dates or fantasy dates, can't remember which, because a number of us gasped in disgust that the Farce had been scripted to go all the way to a marriage proposal. (Clearly, she had zero interest in marrying anybody at that stage of her life, before you even get to the issue of whether those two had any compatibility beyond trying to have more sex like the sex at the Barbados $8000/night villa).