Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3498237;
    Which would make it Sunday. I also thought in an interview on Monday the 8th she mentioned yesterday.... which would put it as Sunday.
    So she could have seen her F1 at some point. What day was Reid supposedly seen at the airport?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Soleil;3498163;
    I thought he looked like there was something that looked "non-white" in him. I am of East Indian descent and he vaguely looks like my cousin (although my cousin is 14, lol).
    So do I, my nephew (18) could pass off for Ed's brother, no kidding, esp. when he smiles. . He's part Asian/Latin/American. That was my reaction when I saw Ed on the show.
    Last edited by seeker; 06-12-2009 at 10:12 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lomdar;3498199;
    ed has had way to many cucumber masks on his eyes!!!
    I don't think cucumbers can do much for bulb eyes (that's what we call it, big round sort of bulgy eyes). Wonder if he wears glasses, usually people with eyes like that do. His last name being Polish he could still have some Asian or Latin blood on one side of the family.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3498244;
    So she could have seen her F1 at some point. What day was Reid supposedly seen at the airport?
    it was Ed that was apparently spotted at the Minn/St Paul airport hotel on Jun 3rd.....Reid? is that a freudian slip?
    unless Reid was spotted as well..i'm not aware of that

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3498366;
    it was Ed that was apparently spotted at the Minn/St Paul airport hotel on Jun 3rd.....Reid? is that a freudian slip?
    unless Reid was spotted as well..i'm not aware of that
    yes, there was also a twitter about Reid at airport, not sure how credible though

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3498354;
    I don't think cucumbers can do much for bulb eyes (that's what we call it, big round sort of bulgy eyes). Wonder if he wears glasses, usually people with eyes like that do. His last name being Polish he could still have some Asian or Latin blood on one side of the family.
    Yeah, my cousin who looks like Ed has those eyes (sort of) and wears glasses.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Soleil;3498381;
    Yeah, my cousin who looks like Ed has those eyes (sort of) and wears glasses.
    Ed looks like Tiger Woods too, same kind of big bulgy eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3498367;
    yes, there was also a twitter about Reid at airport, not sure how credible though
    do we know what the date was?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3498435;
    do we know what the date was?
    Maybe 2 weekends ago? Maybe 1. I honestly don't remember.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard;3498076;
    Does anyone easily know where Jillian's interview locations were this week? Was there a gap of a couple of days where she could have had a rendezvous? And did her interviews change over the week?

Of course trying to figure out which guy was out of pocket in the middle of the week seems almost impossible this year with the almost nonexistent leaks. But from what I read in posts here her tone did seem to change over the week. Since we seem to examine every nuance in every interview it might be interesting to see if and what any differences there might be.
    I do know that at one point this week she was in Toronto, Philly is 337 miles away. Pretty close...

Actually when I thought of her being there, I was wondering if the 2 got together.