Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3498161;
    Does Ed look like he may have some Asian or Hispanic blood in his lineage? Particularly his eyes.
    I thought that someone remarked that his name was Polish.

FORT Newbie

ed has had way to many cucumber masks on his eyes!!!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3497917;
    She made a comment someplace - don't ask me where - that she was at the beach - playing croquet - with her best friend and her b/f - last weekend
    I just realized when she said this that she could have meant with her best friend and her (Jillian's) boyfriend. Sneaky!
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard;3498076;
    Does anyone easily know where Jillian's interview locations were this week? Was there a gap of a couple of days where she could have had a rendezvous? And did her interviews change over the week?
    Of course trying to figure out which guy was out of pocket in the middle of the week seems almost impossible this year with the almost nonexistent leaks. But from what I read in posts here her tone did seem to change over the week. Since we seem to examine every nuance in every interview it might be interesting to see if and what any differences there might be.
    She was on BT Vancouver Tuesday June 9th. Dawn Chubai blogged that she, Dawn was off to Vegas for the weekend and to make sure we watch the Bach'ette on Mon June 8th and watch the interview with Jillian on Tuesday June 9th.

Someone said Ed was spotted at the MN airport hotel on June 3rd. I checked flights from Chicago O'Hare to Vancouver, for the fun of it, to see where the connecting flight would be, and it is in Minn/St Paul airport.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3498213;
    She was on BT Vancouver Tuesday June 9th. Dawn Chubai blogged that she, Dawn was off to Vegas for the weekend and to make sure we watch the Bach'ette on Mon June 8th and watch the interview with Jillian on Tuesday June 9th.

Someone said Ed was spotted at the MN airport hotel on June 3rd. I checked flights from Chicago O'Hare to Vancouver, for the fun of it, to see where the connecting flight would be, and it is in Minn/St Paul airport.
    That could also be the connecting flight from Chicago O'Hare to LAX. My son flew to LAX for soccer camp and he had to change planes in Minn/St Paul. He flew Northwest.

She made a comment someplace - don't ask me where - that she was at the beach - playing croquet - with her best friend and her b/f - last weekend
    i think i read that on BT Vancouver's site.. transcript of her interview...going back there to see exactly what she said..

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3498217;
    That could also be the connecting flight from Chicago O'Hare to LAX. My son flew to LAX for soccer camp and he had to change planes in Minn/St Paul. He flew Northwest.
    yes that's why i checked NW...i've connected in MN several times on flights to CA

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3498210;
    I just realized when she said this that she could have meant with her best friend and her (Jillian's) boyfriend. Sneaky!
    i just went to check the transcript of the interview with Jillian on BT Vancouver..for the date all it says is Tuesday which i'm assuming is the June 9th date as previously mentioned..and she specifically says " I was playing croquet on the beach the day before yesterday with my best friend and her boyfriend"

& I thought in her interview she mentioned yesterday, which would of then meant Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3498232;
    i just went to check the transcript of the interview with Jillian on BT Vancouver..for the date all it says is Tuesday which i'm assuming is the June 9th date as previously mentioned..and she specifically says " I was playing croquet on the beach the day before yesterday with my best friend and her boyfriend"
    Which would make it Sunday. I also thought in an interview on Monday the 8th she mentioned yesterday.... which would put it as Sunday.