Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3497762;
    Ed is not adventurous but spontaneous, workaholic
    Kiptyn is adventurous, philonthropist, but could be a heartbreaker
    Reid, we don't know if he is adventurous, been 1 1/2 times in love, Reid is still the unknown here in many ways. Next two epis should clarify a lot.

Ever since the scenario of having someone given a rose move into the house with the bach/b'ette started, has there ever been a f1 who didn't get to stay at the house with him/her?

Ed is the only one who moved into the house with her.

Is there a pattern to the dates based on past shows. Please add the names of those you know got those dates and the outcome for them f1 or not

Gondola date (Moana (NO), Bettina (NO), Kristin (Paris) (NO), Robby (NO)

Helicopter and rooftop dinner - (Jenni(NO), Jason (NO), Jehan (Paris) (NO), Ed (?)

Cinderella date - (winners - Helene, Tessa)

Home cooking/ hanging out (Moana (NO), Kiptyn (?), Jason(Melissa)(NO)

Is there a pattern here?
    It's been said that all rules are out the window. . . .so not sure the pattern will be the same this season.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3497823;
    I believe last weekend, June 5-7 was the getaway weekend assuming FRC ended May 24. Reid went quiet on his twitter all weekend until Monday morning with his Tweet Tweet.

The next meet-up would be June 19th.
    I thought last weekend Jillian was with her friends?

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3497884;
    I thought last weekend Jillian was with her friends?
    That is what I thought I read as well. I think a poster here also mentioned that she would be doing a bunch of media stuff this week and possibly meeting up with her man.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3497888;
    That is what I thought I read as well. I think a poster here also mentioned that she would be doing a bunch of media stuff this week and possibly meeting up with her man.
    I think Jill said they'll meet up roughly every 2 weeks. So doesn't have to be EXACTLY 2 weeks after they last saw eachother. And doesn't necessarily have to be on the weekends. SHe's not working right now, and some of the guys have flexible schedules probably. Perhaps she saw her F1 Thursday & Friday, then spent the weekend with her friends.

Here are the posts about this week/weekend:

Quote Originally Posted by canigetawitness;3489057;
    I got the impression she's traveling to see her man and doing press this week but I'm not sure about the weekend. Yes, that will be interesting to see what Reid may be doing. I'll be very interested in that!!
    Quote Originally Posted by canigetawitness;3488680;
    I believe Jill has been in Vancouver since last Tuesday night and leaves again early this week to meet her man and do more press. I'm pretty sure she wasn't with the guy this weekend.
    Posts regarding last weekend:

06-08-2009 Originally Posted by atem View Post:I thought she said that she was on some beach this weekend?
    Quote Originally Posted by canigetawitness;3488790;
    Yes, in Vancouver. And yes, beaches are gorgeous in Vancouver in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3497907;
    Here are the posts about this week/weekend:

Posts regarding last weekend:

06-08-2009 Originally Posted by atem View Post:I thought she said that she was on some beach this weekend?

She made a comment someplace - don't ask me where - that she was at the beach - playing croquet - with her best friend and her b/f - last weekend
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3497917;
    She made a comment someplace - don't ask me where - that she was at the beach - playing croquet - with her best friend and her b/f - last weekend
    Perhaps the best friend is the same as her boyfriend? They aren't allowed to go public yet until after the FRC has been shown so it would be just the two of them without family or friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3497924;
    Perhaps the best friend is the same as her boyfriend? They aren't allowed to go public yet until after the FRC has been shown so it would be just the two of them without family or friends.
    No, because she went on to comment about how the friend and her boyfriend were saying they've never her seen her this way before - 'smarter, funnier, etc.'
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3497888;
    Hey CC! Any chance she could be meeting Ed at the "hole in the wall"? They could be in there in a dark corner and most who show up there may not even pay attention or care and may be too drunk or carrying a bad tune. Wonder if anyone who posts here goes to the same "hole in the wall". Is that the name of the watering hole by any chance?

The 'couple' are not allowed OUT at all - until the end of the show - so no 'hole in the wall' chance - no beach chance - no out at all - they can't even go out for food/dinner - nada

Not sure if y'all recall Andy and Tessa - he ran a race - she was there as well - but they were not allowed out together - she had to stay in the same-house/hotel while he ran (she had been registered for the race but was unable to run it)

Jesse and D were in a safe house in LA
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON