Page 20 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930701205201020 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3454306;
    do you think they got the caption wrong, or his headshot was just photoshopped to death? the person she's sitting with looks a little more like helicopter guy (robby?) to me
    It is Ed because this same picture is on abcmedianet and under the photo it says Edward. But I agree, he definately looks different. Helicopter guy is Ed I believe.

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see it, but I'll have to wait until Tuesday....ick!

Remember that they probably won't show the F2 very much I don't think. I remember Melissa got hardly ANY air time.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3452197;
    Have you guys read some of Reid's twitters from last year?

" In search of girlfriend. Anyone know of a really attractive, nice smart girl in Philadelphia?" Oct 8, 2008
    Great news on Reid!!!! I am very glad to hear he was looking for a girlfreind and didn't already have one like some of the other guys!!!!!They make a cute couple

Quote Originally Posted by southerngal;3452667;
    Awww that makes me sad. I went to myspace and listened to his music and it was really good. Does he not make it very far??
    Sorry your bubble is burst but he reportedly had a longtime steady girlfriend right up to when he went on the show. Appears he was ONLY there to promote his music.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3454548;
    Sorry your bubble is burst but he reportedly had a longtime steady girlfriend right up to when he went on the show. Appears he was ONLY there to promote his music.
    omg, I hadn't heard about the girlfriend thing. That just increases his ICK factor.

You guys are talking about Wes right?

i like wes less and less everytime i come on here. what a phony i can't believe he possibly gets a HTD. i bet you jilli was going to cut him and TPTB said no way we promised him more screen time and that's why there will probably be 5 HTDs this season

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3454557;
    i like wes less and less everytime i come on here. what a phony i can't believe he possibly gets a HTD. i bet you jilli was going to cut him and TPTB said no way we promised him more screen time and that's why there will probably be 5 HTDs this season
    I really hope you are right so she can take the four guys she really wants to take home and also take TPTB's choice home.

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3454557;
    I'll bet he had a deal worked out to get him to the F4/5, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. At least TPTB aren't giving him a stellar edit so far. From the promo, he's a fighter/drama guy. With Wes on the show, both sides get what they want. Wes gets some name recognition, the show gets somebody to stir up drama, everybody wins. Except Jill.

And I have no doubt that Jill sees right through this guy. She's a smart girl.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3454482;
    I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see it, but I'll have to wait until Tuesday....ick!

Remember that they probably won't show the F2 very much I don't think. I remember Melissa got hardly ANY air time.
    I remember!!!! I thought it was very odd that Melissa did not have any one on one time on the first night last season.....she didn't get any at all. I will be watching Kip and Reid close tonight, more so than the others since we believe that they both go pretty far.