Page 19 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829691195191019 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by southerngal;3452658;
    I just started reading the board today trying to see what is going on before Monday. I found my guy. I am a sucker for a good looking country singer. I hope this guy is there for the right reasons.
    There was someone posting last month who said her friend was there and she knew it was for the wrong reasons, and Jillian wasn't his type. Some sleuthers did their thing and determined she was most likely talking about Wes, but I'm not sure how they figured that out. (They came to this conclusion before the list of bachelors was announced, I remember the link to his myspace page was posted before ABC posted their names and jobs. They're GOOD.) As far as I can tell she didn't deny it was Wes and I even think she stopped posting?

Reality Steve also said someone was there solely to promote his career and we'll know why once the show starts -- I think he means once the show starts and the audience learns there's an entertainer/singer on the show. A struggling singer would have more of an incentive to be seen on TV than an accountant. I bet we'll get to hear him sing on a date or during a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3452932;
    I bet we'll get to hear him sing on a date or during a challenge.
    I'm pretty sure he breaks out the guitar on the first night. So he doesn't waste any time with it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3452935;
    I'm pretty sure he breaks out the guitar on the first night. So he doesn't waste any time with it, lol.
    On the bright side, at least he's promoting music, even if it's country cheese. He could've just as easily been a slipper salesman... .
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3453025;
    On the bright side, at least he's promoting music, even if it's country cheese. He could've just as easily been a slipper salesman... .
    Good call Ms Froggy!! ahhhhh the slipper salesman....
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

Ed looks SO different in this picture than on his ABC headshot: Chicago pair woo 'The Bachelorette' | RedEye | Show Patrol

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3453025;
    Or promoting snowboarding attire.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3453825;
    Ed looks SO different in this picture than on his ABC headshot: Chicago pair woo 'The Bachelorette' | RedEye | Show Patrol

that doesn't look anything like him? looks like a totally different person...

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3454268;
    that doesn't look anything like him? looks like a totally different person...
    do you think they got the caption wrong, or his headshot was just photoshopped to death? the person she's sitting with looks a little more like helicopter guy (robby?) to me

Besides the SC-capturing FORTer genius' work which we'll see shortly, the thing I'm most hoping to get out of tonight is a clue about how many episodes take place in LA. I think 3 here would still fit in with coastalbc's Canada filiming of 3 episodes there, and with the extended 10 week broadcast schedule, it would work --as well as make the cuts seem more reasonable; LA 30/20, LA 20/16, LA 16/12, Canada 12/8or9, Canada 8or9/6, Canada 6/4or5, HTDs 5/4 or leave it as 4/4, Spain 4/3 or leave it as 3/3, Hawaii 3/2 Hawaii 2/1. I think episodes would fit as:

1 LA M&G
    2 LA dates
    3 LA dates
    4 Canada dates
    5 Canada dates
    6 Canada dates
    7 HTDs
    8 Spain dates and MTA
    9 LCDs (not the normal ones- extended) and Meet the Family
    10 FRC and AFTR
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3454306;
    do you think they got the caption wrong, or his headshot was just photoshopped to death? the person she's sitting with looks a little more like helicopter guy (robby?) to me
    I thought Ed was helicopter guy ?