Page 18 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728681185181018 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

I always watch the realty shows on HGTV so hopefully his will air and I'll catch it. It's funny that after going through the grind of doing a reality show (so and so chose Reid as their realtor to help them search for their first home) he signed up for another one; albeit a wholly different reality show. : Although when he and Jillian are standing on the roof of City Hall, he is probably pointing out the property he sold to that couple just starting out. Kidding, of course...but, what do you want to bet that he tells her (probably not us as it would be edited out) that he did that show. I love the layers that are developing for him and hope layers will emerge for other contestants as well.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3452197;
    Have you guys read some of Reid's twitters from last year?

" In search of girlfriend. Anyone know of a really attractive, nice smart girl in Philadelphia?" Oct 8, 2008
    " Got picked to be Realtor in an HGTV production next Sat. My First Place. Has anybody seen this show?" Oct 8, 2008
    " Almost wrapping up HGTV show! Wow, that was a lot of work." Nov 11, 2008.

I checked the show on HGTV and the Philadelphia ones are due to aired in the fall of 2009.

By reading his tweets I find him to be an optimist and a go-getter. I actually like this guy. I hope he doesn't disappoint.
    First, how cool for him!!

Second, isn't it interesting how this tweet phenominon is giving us a peek inide the personalities of the guys. Very cool. I am truely shocked that tptb haven't deleted their historical tweets. I am getting more and more excitied about this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3452197;

" In search of girlfriend. Anyone know of a really attractive, nice smart girl in Philadelphia?" Oct 8, 2008
    " Got picked to be Realtor in an HGTV production next Sat. My First Place. Has anybody seen this show?" Oct 8, 2008

I checked the show on HGTV and the Philadelphia ones are due to aired in the fall of 2009.

By reading his tweets I find him to be an optimist and a go-getter. I actually like this guy. I hope he doesn't disappoint.
    I have been secretly rooting for Reid. I think he might be there for the "right reasons" aka Jillian!!! She looks happy with him I really like him

While Harris said Dancing with the Stars isn't in her own future, she added that a gig hosting a reality show focused on interior design wouldn't be so bad.

"I love my job that I have right now. I do restaurant design and I love everything to do with my job. But would I do would I take on a reality show that had to do with interior design? I think that would be another incredible opportunity and I would love," she said. "I think that I would love to do something like that."
    Heh, I guess we know who could get her in

Hey Reid,I think Jillian is a really attractive,nice,smart girl! But boy,,opposite sides of the continent really! Love can make one do strange things. Can't wait till Monday!

Then Reid will know a thing or two about reality shows if he did a show for HGTV. House Hunters, in particular, is about as scripted and fake as can be. The couple buying their house said it was 110% acting. My hometown paper did an article when they were filming in our area. I imagine My First Place is pretty much the same.

I just started reading the board today trying to see what is going on before Monday. I found my guy. I am a sucker for a good looking country singer. I hope this guy is there for the right reasons.

If you are talking about Wes Hayden, he is there to promote his CD.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Awww that makes me sad. I went to myspace and listened to his music and it was really good. Does he not make it very far??

Quote Originally Posted by southerngal;3452667;
    Awww that makes me sad. I went to myspace and listened to his music and it was really good. Does he not make it very far??
    It's rumored that he makes it to at least HTDs.
    But I don't think anybody here is convinced he's really in this for love or Jill. Just for self-promotion. Icky.