Page 17 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627671175171017 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3451818;
    i have watched some of it..but i am not too fond of it..I feel like i am watching a grown woman who had children too early in her life and now she wants to relive her child hood...then i saw previews from this weeks upcoming episode and she is the same age as some of the mothers..omg..i would be humilated...as for the guys into her...I don't think so..they are putting on a good show so they can brag to their friends that they landed a 'cougar'..lol..i have a 20 yr old son and him and his friends have said many times guys that young try to bag the older woman for bragging rights and they look for ones that have money and are lonely so they can have someone support them
    I know - the Cougar is a riot - not like our bach/b'ette at all - right?!?!? The rumor mill said a few weeks that they have already broken up - didn't even get thru the airing of the show - now........ does that sound familiar at all??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3451821;
    I know - the Cougar is a riot - not like our bach/b'ette at all - right?!?!? The rumor mill said a few weeks that they have already broken up - didn't even get thru the airing of the show - now........ does that sound familiar at all??
    That is hilarious!! I'm not surprised that they broke up whatsoever. I think the Cougar is more of what Fliess wants to do...it is really quite hilarious! The woman is like horrid.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3451348;
    For me it was immediatley Ed. Something about him caught my eye.
    Same here... Ed just looks like a kind man... can't wait to see the "proof of the pudding"! Our sun is finally out and the snow melting... hope your Memorial Weekend down there is special.

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3451883;
    Same here... Ed just looks like a kind man... can't wait to see the "proof of the pudding"! Our sun is finally out and the snow melting... hope your Memorial Weekend down there is special.
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3451883;
    I know what you mean about kind man..that's what I thought too. Time will tell how good my first impressions abilities are!!

I live near the Niagara Falls USA boarder, there are always a tons of activities shared by both sides of the boarder for Victoria Day and Memorial Day. Fireworks over the Falls is always spectacular. We will be lucky if it hits 50F! though However I'm Florida bound in two weeks!

Yes, it is always prudent to never judge a book by its cover.... I can see how hard it must be for Jullian to exercise that sort of wisdom when so caught up in the numbers (!), hype, and extensive travel. But she impresses me as having more of a head on her shoulders than poor Molly or Melissa? I'll be watching to see who of the finalists will take consulting the older-and-wiser ones in their families, seriously..... but then we're all at the mercy of the editors so who ever gets a true picture....."fascinating", as Spock would say!

i've been quietly and prematurely rooting for Reid, but I just noticed something odd - he's listed himself as being a fan of Denise Richards - seriously, could he not think of a better celebrity to be a fan of?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3452039;
    i've been quietly and prematurely rooting for Reid, but I just noticed something odd - he's listed himself as being a fan of Denise Richards - seriously, could he not think of a better celebrity to be a fan of?
    Well, he is a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3452071;
    Well, he is a guy.
    haha and she was a 'Bond Girl'
    I'm sure that's all it takes for some dudes, lol.

Have you guys read some of Reid's twitters from last year?

" In search of girlfriend. Anyone know of a really attractive, nice smart girl in Philadelphia?" Oct 8, 2008
    " Got picked to be Realtor in an HGTV production next Sat. My First Place. Has anybody seen this show?" Oct 8, 2008
    " Almost wrapping up HGTV show! Wow, that was a lot of work." Nov 11, 2008.

I checked the show on HGTV and the Philadelphia ones are due to aired in the fall of 2009.

By reading his tweets I find him to be an optimist and a go-getter. I actually like this guy. I hope he doesn't disappoint.