Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3489996;
    she said something like I came here to fall in love and now I don't know if I'll get it. Just shows that even when you're wearing the pants in this situation you can still get your heart broken. something like that. If he really does leave, I REALLY hope she doesn't pick him in the end. And who could the 5th HTD be if no Ed?? Robby?
    She did say that it wasn't anybody's fault in an interview or something like that. I'm thinking Ed has a family emergency, but they will surprise her and he'll come back. You know he'll come back, and I think he is F1.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Maybe it's Ed or might be xomeone else. Was it 1 gf or 3 with gfs?
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3490010;
    She did say that it wasn't anybody's fault in an interview or something like that. I'm thinking Ed has a family emergency, but they will surprise her and he'll come back. You know he'll come back, and I think he is F1.
    Yes, either Jillian or CH said that mid-way through there was a situation they've never had to deal with before and it was noone's fault. Put that togeather with Jillian walking down the hall and knocking on the door (I thought she looked reluctant) and I think there's bad news coming for someone next week.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3490010;
    Yep, she said this in an interview. I remember reading it or hearing it. But someone spotted him back at work for a few days while he was "back" in Chicago.

I think he is F1 now too. I think her "mis-speak" on the Chicago radio station today was very revealing.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3490023;
    Yes, either Jillian or CH said that mid-way through there was a situation they've never had to deal with before and it was noone's fault. Put that togeather with Jillian walking down the hall and knocking on the door (I thought she looked reluctant) and I think there's bad news coming for someone next week.
    That's true about Chris and Jillian saying that it was something they had to deal with and was noone's fault. Maybe it is a family emergency. If it is, then I can totally understand Ed coming back and Jillian letting it happen if she really thought they had something.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3490031;
    That's true about Chris and Jillian saying that it was something they had to deal with and was noone's fault. Maybe it is a family emergency. If it is, then I can totally understand Ed coming back and Jillian letting it happen if she really thought they had something.
    but then why is she saying "I wish he'd thought of this before coming here" or something to that effect/

I haven't paid too much attention to Jake until tonight but did anyone else feel for Jake during that "perfect" conversation? You could see the disappointment written all over his face and the realization of where he really stands with her. It was one of the most sad and poignant moments on the show ever for me.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3490035;
    but then why is she saying "I wish he'd thought of this before coming here" or something to that effect/
    Are we sure she is saying that for this situation with Ed though? I don't know. All I know is that it looks as though someone leaves and she had strong feelings for that person because she is left heartbroken.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3489996;
    she said something like I came here to fall in love and now I don't know if I'll get it. Just shows that even when you're wearing the pants in this situation you can still get your heart broken. something like that. If he really does leave, I REALLY hope she doesn't pick him in the end. And who could the 5th HTD be if no Ed?? Robby?
    Not if she is looking for that rock solid guy who will like her Dad (stood by her mom)stand by her for life. What does it say if Ed cops out (presumed to be disgusted with Wes) and can't handle being there for a few weeks. What would he do when an uncomfortable, unplanned situation arises in real life, can she count on him to stand by her. I agree, if he leaves for a reason like this he's got a lot of growing up to do before he gets married. He's only 29, maybe he doesn't realize that not everything in life goes acc' to plan. Ed seems like a nice guy but if he leaves he does not fit the profile of the one Jillian is looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3489953;
    Someone give Kip a pillow!!
    I would bet there are lots of folks on this board that would love to share their pillow!
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!