Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3489954;
    I'm thinking we've all been reading into what she's said at interviews to tie it to who her F1 could be, but some of what she's said matches up to each of the F3, so TPTB probably plan out most of what she can even say. She really seems to be teasing Ed or hinting at Ed a lot. Tonight Kip said he always sees the best in everyone - exactly what she said she was looking for. And Reid always makes her laugh, also what she said she was looking for. They seem to be building a friendship first, again on her list. SO I think we can stop reading into a lot of what she says!

Does anyone else think from the preview that Ed really does leave next week? What else could that scene have been referring to where she talks like someone just broke her heart.
    I do think Ed leaves for whatever reason and she must have been really considering him because she seems so heartbroken by it.

I'm thinking we've all been reading into what she's said at interviews to tie it to who her F1 could be, but some of what she's said matches up to each of the F3, so TPTB probably plan out most of what she can even say. She really seems to be teasing Ed or hinting at Ed a lot. Tonight Kip said he always sees the best in everyone - exactly what she said she was looking for. And Reid always makes her laugh, also what she said she was looking for. They seem to be building a friendship first, again on her list. SO I think we can stop reading into a lot of what she says!

Does anyone else think from the preview that Ed really does leave next week? What else could that scene have been referring to where she talks like someone just broke her heart.
    I thought it was Wes...?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3489962;
    I thought it was Wes...?
    Wes gets a hometown date I think.

Well, if Ed was leaving due to a family emergency, I don't see Jillian saying, "I am broken-hearted" -- because I'm sure that she would anticipate that person returning if it were just a family emergency. If he left because he didn't like the "show" or the "guys" anymore (i.e, leaving of his own accord), then I can see her saying that she was heart-broken.

I'm thinking that someone does leave due to unforeseen circumstances. Jillian going and knocking on the door leads me to think she either went to deliver some bad news or to offer support/comfort. Could be wrong but there was something of a reluctance in the way she was walking (IMO).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3489967;
    I know but weren't there discussions of her being heartbroken yet let's the guy stay hoping to work it out?

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3489979;
    Well, if Ed was leaving due to a family emergency, I don't see Jillian saying, "I am broken-hearted." If he left because he didn't like the "show" or the "guys" anymore (i.e, leaving of his own accord), then I can see her saying that she was heart-broken.
    I don't think it is a family emergency. Tonight Ed seemed pretty disgusted by Wes and his being there for the wrong reasons so maybe Ed wants to leave if she decides to keep Wes. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3489967;
    i think so too..but I think Wes has a g/f...but the producers promised him a ht date..and I think thats the reason for the first time ever we have 5 HT dates
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3489985;
    I know but weren't there discussions of her being heartbroken yet let's the guy stay hoping to work it out?
    she said something like I came here to fall in love and now I don't know if I'll get it. Just shows that even when you're wearing the pants in this situation you can still get your heart broken. something like that. If he really does leave, I REALLY hope she doesn't pick him in the end. And who could the 5th HTD be if no Ed?? Robby?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3489988;
    I don't think it is a family emergency. Tonight Ed seemed pretty disgusted by Wes and his being there for the wrong reasons so maybe Ed wants to leave if she decides to keep Wes. I don't know.
    Now, that I can see happening. Maybe Ed says, "That's it....this show is crap....I'm done." I mean, who knows, maybe Ed thinks it's all a set-up/fake show and wants to just get out before he loses it like David!