Page 15 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425651155151015 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3446016;
    I don't know if anyone knows how to make "smilies" or even if home-made ones can be uploaded onto the "smilie database," but I sure could use the following:
    a "that's voodoo psychology" smilie (with a nod and tip of the hat to my friend bamabrain, lol)
    That smiley would have to be twins-so we can discuss how they relate in proximity to one another and why.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar

just wanted to pop in and say that I can't wait until Monday! I will have something ready to catch my drool...hehe! My favorite part is seeing if everyone is right on here...can't wait for more SCs!

I am brand new to this... agree that the series and the sleuthing is fun... I realize it's all speculation but does anyone know WHY the producers didn't tweak the casting to incude some Canadian contestants for Jill, once she was confirmed? Although , come to think of it, as I look out my central-Alberta window at the snow falling on my lawn in +2C degrees (36F south of the border), maybe the mystery is solved..... who'd have the courage to tie themselves to this crazy climate, even for "love"! Looking forward to reading more, thanks

MAYJ - ............

It is assumed that the guys were initially chosen/cast for another b'ette - one more southern (to the Texas area)
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3450057;
    I am brand new to this... agree that the series and the sleuthing is fun... I realize it's all speculation but does anyone know WHY the producers didn't tweak the casting to incude some Canadian contestants for Jill, once she was confirmed? Although , come to think of it, as I look out my central-Alberta window at the snow falling on my lawn in +2C degrees (36F south of the border), maybe the mystery is solved..... who'd have the courage to tie themselves to this crazy climate, even for "love"! Looking forward to reading more, thanks
    I think most of the casting had been completed by the time TPTB cast Jillian as the Bette. I don't know why the additional 5 couldn't have been Canadians.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I kept thinking Reid reminded me of someone, and I finally realized who he looks like - the Chef from "Take Home Chef" - anyone know that show from TLC? Anyone agree?!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3450064;
    I think most of the casting had been completed by the time TPTB cast Jillian as the Bette. I don't know why the additional 5 couldn't have been Canadians.
    I'ts very possible I missed earlier discussion, but does anyone know why there's no variety of ethnic/racial origins... is that TPTB's casting policy or do you think there just weren't any non-"wasp" applicants?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3450077;
    I kept thinking Reid reminded me of someone, and I finally realized who he looks like - the Chef from "Take Home Chef" - anyone know that show from TLC? Anyone agree?!
    You got it!!! Thank you, it has been bugging me too!

Yes! Curtis Stone! If Reid dyed his hair blonde, they'd be twins.

I'm thinking he looks like he could be Jillian's brother.